Honorbuddy buyers/traders beware menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy buyers/traders beware

I know that some of you have received honorbuddy keys for trades, services, or perhaps your account. Well, I have some bad news as a key that I bought from someone on here has been used constantly and anytime I've been trying to use it they go to the feature on honorbuddy's website and clear all current sessions so they can start their own. The only way to access control panels of the key is to use the email that they created when they purchased the key, which means you can not have access to it if you earned your key through his website. Be weary when trading with them. They are now easily a scamming item as they can get your goods and just ban your ip/system from ever using it again while keeping all your things/money. I only created this post to to warn others of a new and upcoming problem. Please spread this around the website. Thanks, Remember to ALWAYS trade smartly.

Honorbuddy buyers/traders beware