★★ Old School Epic EU/US Unmerged Accounts Legendary Items, Vanity Mounts & More★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★ Old School Epic EU/US Unmerged Accounts Legendary Items, Vanity Mounts & More★★

Greetings

CHEAP UNMERGED PREMIUM WOW ACCOUNTS!

RETURNING CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE EXTRA GOLD AND DISCOUNT AND BONUSES!!!

CHOOSE ME AND GET BONUS DISCOUNTS AND EVEN EXTRA GOLD FOR YOUR REALM!

ADD ME ON SKYPE NOW.

________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

What is a Unmerged WoW Account?

Unmerged Accounts are WoW Accounts from 2005-2009 which havnt been played in over 5 years, they are sold without a battle.net attached to them. This means you can attach to your own battle.net and you can get extremely nice rewards!
    We used to be able to check the full payment history, unfortunately blizzard has removed the link, so the only thing we recorded was the first and last payment of each account, then separating the time between them into the categories(Epic, Premium, Rare, Normal)

***Please note: All kinds of US and EU account months payment history might not be accurate.

________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Disclaimer

We are not responsible for anything that happens after the account is delivered.
    You are aware of buying, trading or selling WoW Accounts is against Blizzards Term of Use.
    You buy at your own risk. We are reseller of these accounts, which are not our own accounts, and we cannot guarantee anything that will happen to these accounts after purchase.
    All categories of EU and US limited accounts have a chance of getting rare titles/items/characters, but note that it is not guaranteed.
    You can get nothing and you take your own risk to buy these. It is sold based on how old the account is (from 2005 to 2009). When you buy it you understand that you might not get what you wished for, and the seller is not responsible for it.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How often do these accounts get banned?
    A: Keep in mind that unmerged accounts have high ban-rate and can become banned. If account becomes banned, we can't refund or give new one. Transfer the good characters to your main/other account as soon as possible. Your main will always be 100% safe even if the unmerged account gets banned.
    We also suggest to merge to your main b.net account, if the account has pets/mounts/achiv it will share to your main account directly. When you transfer character to your main, you also avoid having to pay subscription for two wow accounts

Q: How many accounts can you merge per battle.net?
    A: 8.

Q: When do I receive account after payment?
    A: Instantly.

Q: Can you see exactly what is in the account? I want a Gladiator Title please!
    A: No. The only thing we know about the accounts is the payment history months and if they are Collector's Editions or not. Everything else is just a gamble!

Q: How high is the chance you can get something good?
    A: It is hard to answer this question. Not every customer post me a feedback after buying an account. But most people get "something" from these rare limited accounts. The only time it can contain nothing is when the player deleted the characters before quitting the game which is very rare.

Q: If the unmerged account which I merged into my battle.net with my main gets banned, does it also ban other accounts in my battle.net?
    A: No, only the account gets banned. It doesn't affect any other account under same battle.net.

WHEN PURCHASING OUR PRODUCT/SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT ALL DISCLAIMER TERMS INSIDE THIS POST!

★★ Old School Epic EU/US Unmerged Accounts Legendary Items, Vanity Mounts & More★★
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ============== customer feedback=============

Originally Posted by killemoff View Post
    no complaints from me, everything went smooth, and knows how draw up a conversation.

In nav4321 you can trust!
    Originally Posted by jimmy0808 View Post
    everything went smooth, awesome seller!

Originally Posted by dakidsyco5 View Post
    Awesome guy, stuck with me to the end, we got it all worked out.. A++++ Will use again fo sho!

Originally Posted by joerc7 View Post
    awesome trade, easy to negotiate with too, will definitely be being again trade with this guy!

Originally Posted by Maisteri View Post
    Really smooth service and patient even though I was derping pretty hard myself as a first time buyer.

5/5 would bang again.
    Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
    Nice guy, bought a month, everything went smooth and everyone went home happy, will use again.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by alecs91 View Post
    Bought an unmerged account. Everything went smooth Thank you!
    Originally Posted by n00byn4t3r View Post
    Transaction was quick and smooth. +rep

Originally Posted by cool4200 View Post
    bought 1 month , fast and reliable 100% trust
    Originally Posted by dirki View Post
    Easy and simple trada.

A talkative person.. WOW ;D

Regards
    Originally Posted by goomkin View Post
    bought 12 months from him, Amazing service, great pricing and over all a very nice guy, Also gave me a free raf mount not to forget.

feels great to have 1 year gametime for MoP, time for me to pwn pandas!

Nav4321 , You are the best!

Keep it up man, Would recommend him over any other seller , thats for sure!

Cheers , double thumbs up!
    Originally Posted by johhan View Post
    Very impressed by this one, I must say really fast add/response, polite and he can speak English very well. Bought Unfreeze+RaF and will be buying alot more from him, customer service is always number one on my list, plus the prices are insanely low!
    Originally Posted by Mortox View Post
    great guy, will definitely deal with him again in the future, very impressed!
    Originally Posted by Petermedp View Post
    Really fast reply and great service!

Thanks alot for your time! :-)
    Originally Posted by azorecek View Post
    thanks, bought 2 months fast.
    Originally Posted by Smeems View Post
    Really, really helpful guy. Answered all my queries in literally 2 minutes and was very polite - will definitely be doing business with him in the future!
    Originally Posted by slexyy View Post
    Thank you very much.. Everything went smooth as it possibly could. Will be coming back for more for sure!! Thank you!!
    Originally Posted by skorpione View Post
    the best!! price wonderfull and great seller!!!! A++++++++
    Originally Posted by Karnia View Post
    Awesome Trusted seller!
    Fast & Cheap Game Time! Must buy to him again and again
    Originally Posted by LoveOne View Post
    bought 6 months and got free mount, awesome, thanks, everything is fine. Trusted +rep
    Originally Posted by Greenfire833 View Post
    Great Seller! Just bought 1 month. Was fast and easy!!!!
    Originally Posted by Demonolith View Post
    Good seller, had a little problem but sorted it.
    Originally Posted by Rawrking View Post
    Just bought some RAF mounts of Nav4321. The service was excellent and he was very helpful every step of the way. It also has to be said that he's quick and reliable. It's not often the game time is done in such a swiftly matter.

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by flick-- View Post
    Bought 2 months US gametime, real quick transaction, Thanks!!
    Originally Posted by irondude View Post
    Just bought a unlock and a month from him. Prices kinda high but overall a nice seller! A+
    Originally Posted by DanzaKuduro View Post
    Bought one month, got a very nice discount (the price was already solid).

Thanks, + Rep.
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    A real OwnedCore-Member 10/10 ! Thanks alot
    Originally Posted by Andeby View Post
    Bought RAF gametime, no problems, very good service.
    Originally Posted by staminator View Post
    Nice seller, nice guy, and very fast. I'll contact him in the future. rep++
    Originally Posted by tihifniz;253[I
    4013]Bought 3 x 1 month game, and got a good laugh Will buy again in a month
    [/I]

Originally Posted by Muttzilla View Post
    Just bought unfreeze code and 1 month very fast and smooth . Loooove it !!
    Originally Posted by izzad View Post
    Added Nav to skype and got accepted within 5 minutes. My game time was running out today so I needed to get more ASAP.
    Had a nice little chat with Nav and within 10 minutes i had 2 month of game time added to my World of warcraft account.
    I was a bit anxious because there are alot of gametime sellers ingame selling 1 month's of gametime but they get removed after 1 day.

Nav uses another method then they do. I will report back in 1 - 2 days if i still have my gametime!

Thanks Nav for the smooth sale and nice conversation!
    Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
    Faster, cheaper and better then my last sellers :-) Highly Recommended
    Originally Posted by EliteScouter View Post
    Well so far great service. Lets see if I can make it 10 days before blizz removes my time BTW Fast service!!!!!
    Originally Posted by kafino View Post
    Gave me an unfreeze code first so i could pay up, very nice guy indeed! Lets just see how long the time can last
    Originally Posted by ako1123 View Post
    thanks man awesome service fast and english fluent..
    Originally Posted by bokoftw View Post
    Amazing service.Fast and Smooth.Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by beklyn View Post
    Everything went fine.... so far so good we will see for how long
    Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
    bought 1 month raf gametime, very nice communication , highly recommend.
    Originally Posted by mmoidiot View Post
    bump for legit guy alecwilcox is my partner
    Originally Posted by kkthnxbb View Post
    everything went good and fast , +rep
    Originally Posted by Vyil View Post
    Bought some, went good n fast!
    Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Bought an unfreeze code + 1 month gametime, smooth and fast, as last time
    Originally Posted by rabber View Post
    Bought raf mount along with one month of gametime. Good service, no complaints!
    Originally Posted by Bobodelamonk View Post
    Just bought 6x unfreeze code and 5x RaF gametime.
    It all went really smooth, had to wait a few minutes because he was bussy wiht someone else, but as soon as he was done he focused on our deal and didn't slack.

His English is pretty good and he didn't mind to explain details about the trade.
    If you're looking for a fast and smooth trade this guy is def. an option!
    Originally Posted by Alexandrosah View Post
    Contacting him now for unfreeze code!Bought once 3 months game time went fast and smoothly. He is trustable
    Originally Posted by tellmewhy View Post
    bought unfreeze and some gametime fast and secure
    Originally Posted by noobdima View Post
    awesome guy very fast delivery and best experience i had in buying golds!
    thank you very much and will buy in the future
    Originally Posted by Razor31 View Post
    Just brought 2 x unfreeze and 2 x RAF all went well and i hope we will deal again + rep from me for now !
    Even managed to make a little "agreement" and get few guaranties ^^, very polite and open to negotiations !

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHOOSE ME AND GET BONUS DISCOUNTS AND EVEN EXTRA GOLD FOR YOUR REALM!!! ADD ME ON SKYPE NOW!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHOOSE ME AND GET BONUS DISCOUNTS AND EVEN EXTRA GOLD FOR YOUR REALM!!! ADD ME ON SKYPE NOW!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)