Hello! I would like to sell my US Hearthstone account.19 legendarys, 38 Epics,58gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Purple2010's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! I would like to sell my US Hearthstone account.19 legendarys, 38 Epics,58gold

Hello! I would like to sell my US Hearthstone account. I started playing at the beginning of beta . Spent more than 200 on packs, but I don't want to play anymore... (Wife, work, and social life sucks i know ... ) ....
    I Also have starcraft and Diablo 3 on the battlenet account - im selling for 200dlls.

19 Legendarys
    58 golden
    38 Epics
    80 rares
    you can contac me on Skype , Facebook. /oscar.ala.984 or Email. Oscarala00-hotmail- you can Inbox me for the info of the Skype Whatsapp or anything you might need -
    Heres one Video of the HS Account just add the yourtube. /watch?v=xbQPWKRzVsI

Btw I made another post the other one Just dosent Explain alot xD

Hello! I would like to sell my US Hearthstone account.19 legendarys, 38 Epics,58gold
    moonkish's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still selling?