Selling Transmogs - Corrupted Ashbringer and more... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ashbringeriback's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Transmogs - Corrupted Ashbringer and more...

Hi all!

I can transmog the below weapons/shields that are no longer obtainable in game.

1. Corrupted Ashbringer
    2. Horseman's Blade
    3. Rhok'delar, Long Bow of the Ancient Keepers
    4. Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
    5. The Face of Death
    6. Enamelled Disc of Mojo

I can do it for either faction, any realm, there could be a wait time in case I need to transfer realms or shift factions.

The transmog was done for some already and I would like them to just drop a line saying the whole thing is legit.

For more info please contact me at [email protected]

Last edited by ashbringeriback; 03-05-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Selling Transmogs - Corrupted Ashbringer and more...
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently available EU Horde

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still works, still selling,....hit me up if interested!

Travelingtraders's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intrested to purchase a transmog from the corrupted ashbringer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure!
    send me an email on [email protected] with some ctc info skype or bnet and we can take it from there!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings All,

I wanted to make a repost on charges for my Transmogrification runs of the Corrupted Ashbringer. Corrupted Ashbringer - Item - World of Warcraft

There have been too many questions asked and too many unreasonable requests made – let me try and solve all of it with one post.

Please read through if you are interested in the run, or simply hit the “back” button if you accidentally came here.

The Corrupted Ashbringer Transmogrification Run

This involves my level 80 character (soon level 90) which has the Corrupted Ashbringer grouping with your character at minimum level 60 for a dungeon/raid together to transmogrify a weapon drop to give it the appearance of the Corrupted Ashbringer.

The Corrupted Ashbringer was obtainable from Naxxramas – 40, it is no longer obtainable but if you had it then you still have it, it has not been removed from game.

This weapon is one of the rarest weapons ever made in game. There is a lot of lore behind it and even websites and countless videos made about it on the internet. If you have heard about it and always wanted it – well you can’t have it now, maybe at some later stage in game if they decide to bring it back you might. For now I offer a transmog of the weapon to make you stand out in a crowd, be stared at in game and be a victim of countless whispers.

The Run :-

Level 90

For a level 90 I can run HC dungeons (90) and transmogrify a 2hander weapon that drops for example : Warmace of Taran Zhu Warmace of Taran Zhu - Item - World of Warcraft

TOT/MGV/HOF can be done cross realm and if you can take me on one of these raids and a weapon drops which I can loot, it can be transmogrified for you as well.

SOO is still not possible to do x-realm and the transmogrification only works when the players are from different realms. In other words there is no way I can transmogrify the BIS level 90 weapon for you.

Preferred method for a level 90 is to run through a level 70/80 normal dungeon and transmogrify a blue weapon drop from there as it’s faster. I can do the HC dungeon also, though it takes time but the weapon would be appropriate for your current level albeit still a “blue”.

Lower than level 90 and not a twink

I will do same as above on a dungeon appropriate for you.

Twinks

My favorite people in the WOW community!

Twinks have BIS top to bottom.

They grind hours and hours for their gear, farm for BOE world drops, spend thousands of gold in the AH. Put in more effort than most level 90 PVE raiders.

A twink is pimped out top to bottom and to wield a weapon that is transmogrified to look like the Corrupted Ashbringer just seals the deal.

I can do any raid 60/70/80 for a weapon of your choice (you may need to set up a raid). I will entertain requests in the order I receive and I might have lockouts on some raids, so you might need to wait your turn.

The prices

These are my prices; if you do not like them simply don’t buy the run. I am not forcing you or begging you.

I do not want your ideas or thoughts on how my prices should be, I am happy with few customers, it retains the uniqueness of the weapon.

All payments are only through Paypal.
    I can accept an equivalent of the amount as Blizzard in game pet/mount, TCG pet/mount instead of cash.

Level 90 – 30$ for low level dungeon weapon, 50$ for HC dungeon (90)weapon.

Less than 90 – 30$ for a low level dungeon weapon, 50$-75$ for a raid weapon of your level (depends if I have multiple requests for your level weapon and I’m going to get saved on a raid where I could have sold a run for a twink).

Twinks – 30$ for a low level dungeon weapon, 75$-100$ for a BIS weapon (negotiable, depends on how many requests I have for the same weapon and to prioritize your run). Most sought after weapon is Apolyon, the Soul-Render from SWP.

I am currently not level 90, but will be in a matter of days.
    For now, I can offer transmogrification only on a low level dungeon weapon for level 90s.

Currently I offer runs only for Alliance on EU. I will faction change to horde on Wednesday 12th March.

I will first do a trial run and then the actual run so we keep it nice and safe.

Payment can be made after the trial run but always before the actual trade is made!

Contact info :-

Skype - rajrox00
    E-mail - [email protected]

PS: I have found a TI Veteran to do a mog run for and he will be posting about my run this Wednesday for all you skeptics out there!

I thank all the people who contacted me and bought my runs! I hope you are enjoying the transmogrified look of your character.

This run is only provided on EU realms!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Siege of Orgrimaar is now possible X-realm on US servers and shortly on EU.
    Can Xmog the Ashbringer on your BIS weapon now!

Travelingtraders's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you keep ignoring me after i added your battletag? I didn't do anything wrong because you and i made a arrangement about some in-game items. I got the items and you are ignoring me now?