Looking for EU-Aegwynn Alliance gold. Also exchanging, free gold for you! Read! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nastya's Avatar Banned Goodbye OwnedCore CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for EU-Aegwynn Alliance gold. Also exchanging, free gold for you! Read!

Hello

I'm looking to buy 350K gold on Aegwynn Alliance, please add me to Skype or post your price here.

I'm also interested in exchanging gold. I can offer you 450K gold on Tarren Mill Horde for 350K on Aegwynn Alliance. That's 100K extra in your favor.

Please note that all trades will be done in my favor, as in, you will need to give me the gold first, and then I pay you on Paypal or Skrill (MoneyBookers).
    Trades and payments can be done in parts (for example 50k, then 100k then 65k, then 85k or something like that).

Interested in selling or exchanging? Click the button below!

Last edited by Nastya; 03-03-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Looking for EU-Aegwynn Alliance gold. Also exchanging, free gold for you! Read!