Farming Stonecore & Vortex Pinnacle mounts for you menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Twizer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming Stonecore & Vortex Pinnacle mounts for you

I'm in need of money/gold atm, therefor I will provide all the help I can to earn some. I know these mounts are very rare and lots of people don't wanna farm them, therefor I sell myself for farming them for you.

About myself:
    I am a 575 ilvl mage on EU alliance. This means that I can only help you if you are on EU alliance.

The price for this is 75k gold or 30 euro EACH mount.
    Can accept skrill and paypal or gold on high populated servers.
    It is very cheap compared to the drop chance of those.

The mounts:
    The Stonecore - Vitreous Stone Drake
    https://i.imgur.com/2AbbnY2
    The Vortex Pinnacle - Drake of the North Wind
    https://i.imgur.com/meqYSTF

My ways of doing it:
    I can use your account, and afk inside the dungeon while I clear it very fast on my mage, in hopes of the mount dropping. (Good if you are going to sleep, or have to go somewhere else, I can get this for when you wake up/come home most likely.)
    You can run with me in the dungeons, and pay me when mount drops.

I know I am new here, and that is why I offer you a way, so you can pay me when the mount drops, so you don't pay me anything until you see the mount. I have the mounts already so there is no way I would steal them from you.

Note: You only have to be level 80 to enter Stonecore. 81 for Vortex Pinnacle.
    If you have an alt account, with a character at these levels, you can lend me that account instead of having to lend me your main account, in case you don't want to.

If you are interested in anything, please send me a PM with your battletag/skype and we can have a chat.

Note 2:
    I am the only person who will access your account.
    Last edited by Twizer; 02-28-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Farming Stonecore & Vortex Pinnacle mounts for you