Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned twice, how to prevent a 3rd time ?

Ok so I bought the collector edition of the first game as it was released... after playing for ages I used cheatengine to finish the campaign and the missing achievements I missed in single player. Months later I was suddenly banned. Now at the time I figured this was because a few times I forgot to close my cheatengine when going into multiplayer (you can't cheat like that in multiplayer, it just desyncs you right away).. so when the new xpac was released (heart of the swarm) I rebought both the original and the xpac in collector edition. I donwloaded a real trainer (so no cheat engine this time) and used it to finish all the single player campaign achievements. I NEVER even touched the multiplayer button. Few weeks later they banned my SC2 AGAIN... Now this isn't funny, I paid over 100 euro for the two collector editions...

I am willing to rebuy both collector editions again a third time but how do you cheat the single player campaign ? I really don't want to have to do it manually as I am bored like hell of those missions... Are all those trainers just ban traps ??? (I was using one for the correct version of the game)... has anyone succesfully cheated in signle player (not using the ingame cheats ofc as those deactivate achievements)... what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks!

Banned twice, how to prevent a 3rd time ?
    Planetdune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooo.. noone cheats single player starcraft ???

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Sooo.. noone cheats single player starcraft ???
    Guess not...

jruddy71's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you doing wrong? Is that a real question? You are cheating to get achievements! Whether cheatengine or a trainer, both cheat the game through memory editing, and as with every Blizzard game this is a no-no. Don't come here expecting a pity party just because digital achievement points are worth more to you than over 100 euros.You think you would have learned after the first time.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jruddy71 View Post
    What are you doing wrong? Is that a real question? You are cheating to get achievements! Whether cheatengine or a trainer, both cheat the game through memory editing, and as with every Blizzard game this is a no-no. Don't come here expecting a pity party just because digital achievement points are worth more to you than over 100 euros.You think you would have learned after the first time.
    Im not comng here for a lecture. I ask for advice on how to cheat in single player. This is ownedcore, not mmo-champion. If you have a problem with cheating you are on the wrong side of the railroad track.

Devinee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can't cheat in single player without getting a ban maybe maphack would work if you find a undetected one

MDesert's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything, cheatengine is more akin to a giant red flag. If you use it (even in singleplayer) you're going to get banned.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MDesert View Post
    If anything, cheatengine is more akin to a giant red flag. If you use it (even in singleplayer) you're going to get banned.
    Well the first time I used cheat engine and got banned, the second time I used a trainer from gamecopyworld. So all those trainers are just bantraps ?

monstereater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a risk you are just going to have to accept if you use any kind of hack.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Well the first time I used cheat engine and got banned, the second time I used a trainer from gamecopyworld. So all those trainers are just bantraps ?
    In essence, they do the exact same thing.

I create trainers for the flash hack section, those trainers are actually made with cheat engine. If they caught on to memory editing in single player, using cheat engine or trainers is essentially the exact same thing. The trainers are not ban traps, they were probably made before they cracked down on single player cheating.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

betterfuture's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these hacks your using giving you instant finishes an achievements, or just making your units more powerful so u can plow right through? I also want to hack single player, but would prefer not to get banned haha

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    In essence, they do the exact same thing.

I create trainers for the flash hack section, those trainers are actually made with cheat engine. If they caught on to memory editing in single player, using cheat engine or trainers is essentially the exact same thing. The trainers are not ban traps, they were probably made before they cracked down on single player cheating.
    Lol really ? When you download a trainer for the very latest version of the game (as patches changes the memory addresses so trainers need to be updated) they are made "before they cracked down on single player cheating" ?? Yeah like no, my first cheatengine ban was years ago, my second trainer ban a lot more recent... so in essence, those trainers ARE ban traps.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by betterfuture View Post
    Are these hacks your using giving you instant finishes an achievements, or just making your units more powerful so u can plow right through? I also want to hack single player, but would prefer not to get banned haha
    I used stuff like 'add + 10.000 minerals/gas" and "instant construction of units" .. im pretty sure now all trainers are just ban traps and I wouldn't touch em anymore... this must be the first game ever were single player cheating is punished...

xxomen911xx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have my account w/ the Hybrid Reaver icon that I lossbotted, plus I used a trainer to get the Sarah Kerrigan icon. Not sure why you may have gotten banned but if icons mean a lot to you, send me a tell. I'm willing to sell my account. It's been over 2 years since I've logged in, but my account is still fine.

EllieGold's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhh don't use cheatengine? especially because cheatengine is really detectable nowadays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast