4 RAF accounts with lvl 85 monks. highest offer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

knine504's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 RAF accounts with lvl 85 monks. highest offer

Just started these accounts a week ago ( besides the main account, that one was made 2 weeks before mop ). They all have lvl 85 mistweaver monks with the lvl 85 mop vendor gear. The reason I am selling them is because ofc you cannot do bgs with multiboxing anymore and because I got a bit bored of multiboxing already.

Not looking for much for each account atleast want to get back what I put into the account, willing to sell my isboxer account also.
    The main account is mop deluxe edition, and has the sor spectral mount, all of the raf accounts are linked to the main one.
    All characters are also on Darkspear Server, alliance side.

Only selling to people with rep/vouches. reply to this forum or send me an inbox and then ill hand out my skype info.

4 RAF accounts with lvl 85 monks. highest offer
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still multibox in arenas just takes using a hack or a bot to get around protected lua stuff.

But gl to your sell.

Sent from Samsung Note 3
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

knine504's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still for sale.