Ragnaros EU Gold Sell - Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ScarTheMartyr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragnaros EU Gold Sell - Alliance

I will accept payments made only via PayPal from verified accounts. Contact me on private to exchange skype info, so I can contact you and we can make the trade. After the payment is made, I'll trade you the amount almost instantly at the location most suitable for you.
    Just write me a PM with your skype contact, and I'll find you. Excuse me if I do not reply to you as fast as expected. I'm mostly sleeping during the day, so i can do my farming at peace during the night.

I'll be glad if u write down a comment after our deal is done.

Gold available for sell - Not selling at the moment
    Price - 1€ / 1000 gold.

I'll edit this thread, so u will know how much gold I have available for sell when I farm some more, or when I have none.
    I know wont be able to sell large amounts of gold daily, but at least It's not a scam. I expect to have an amount of 10 k gold available for sell per day/2.

I'm also interested if anyone wants me to level his character in a short time schedule for a price. Payment comes first.
    I've been playing wow since 2004, and I've leveled more than 250 characters on private servers x1, x2. I maxed my blizz toon in 5 days without being in a hurry.
    Last edited by ScarTheMartyr; 03-25-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Ragnaros EU Gold Sell - Alliance