Full Bnet Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ram2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Bnet Account

Item name: Bnet Full Account
    Item type: Battle.net Account
    Payment Method: Transaction/ bank deposit or steam game keys, etc
    Payment Amount: 400 $US
    Info on it:
    Hi, im selling my bnet account with a lot of games that you will like and many hours played (specialy on wow), i think i have an insteresting acc to sell, lets describe it (as possible):

Diablo 3 acc(mage lvl 20 paragon, full equiped with a 300kk+ worth gear and near 30kk gold as i remember, lowies with some gear, etc)
    Starcraft 2: WoL acc(2200+ achievement points, gold league ranked on EU and diamond on americas server)
    WoW Cataclysm EU (Lvl 85 Hunter, Paladin and DK full geared for raids, 3000+ hours of gameplay, so it is full of achievements, pets and some rare mounts, a lot of data that i dont want to write , and yeah lowies with heirlooms too )
    1x Diablo 2 key
    1x Diablo 2 LoD key
    1x Diablo 2 key
    1x Diablo 2 LoD key (yes, i mule myself )
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos key
    Starcraft Anthology key (Original+Broodwar)
    HearthStone Acc (with nice decks well-builded)

Now lets talk about bussiness:
    I want to sell my account for 400$, you can add any other values to decrease the offer (Steam game keys for example) and im open to negotiate any interesting deal.
    Now i just have bank transfer option to make this deal, if someone want to recomend me other methods (that are easy to do), i have no problem to try it.
    I'm new in the forum and im just wandering through internet offering my worthy acc, so if someone have any trouble about my "trust" status i can offer personal data and any type of document to improve the security of the deal ( cellphone number, ID data, Skype) i dont care i can give any data that you want.

So, make your bid

Pictures: which kind of pictures you want? acc gamelist i guess?

Full Bnet Account