FREE WOW ACCOUNT, i need to quit GIVEAWAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pollopen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FREE WOW ACCOUNT, i need to quit GIVEAWAY

I am really addicted to wow and i cant stop playing it, so i need to get rid oof the account fast, my gametime was depleted 2 hours ago and i need to get rid of it before tomorrw so i cant buy more game time.
    iv lost all my friends and everything bacause of itt and i really need to get rid of it.

[email protected]

pass: Kanelbullar12

this is what i got on the different accounts:

Pollopen:
    i got a hunter with 137 k gold
    and i got a banker on another server with full access to a guildbank full of mats and parts enough for 2 choppers (i havent found an engineer i trusted enough)
    i also got a 90 dk with acceptable gear and a sizeable amount of gold.

wow5(the other MOP account): got 2 90 druids, and mid tier raiding gear, nothing impressive got lots of mats and stuff and dont rememberhow much gold. i think its around 100k ish.

FREE WOW ACCOUNT, i need to quit GIVEAWAY
    IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Claimed. Would like to get into contact with you more about this. Messaged.

I was kind of expecting this. Claimed it, changed password. A couple minutes later the password was changed, as he still had access to the email. Probably trying to find someone who would instantly buy gametime for the two accounts that dont have time to take the claimed gold and characters on them. In my book: CONFIRMED SCAMMER
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 02-20-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Scams

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am happy that you are taking a huge step to help you self out.

Sent from Samsung Note 3
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

ipatrol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fag.

Originally Posted by Pollopen View Post
    I am really addicted to wow and i cant stop playing it, so i need to get rid oof the account fast, my gametime was depleted 2 hours ago and i need to get rid of it before tomorrw so i cant buy more game time.
    iv lost all my friends and everything bacause of itt and i really need to get rid of it.

[email protected]

pass: Kanelbullar12

this is what i got on the different accounts:

Pollopen:
    i got a hunter with 137 k gold
    and i got a banker on another server with full access to a guildbank full of mats and parts enough for 2 choppers (i havent found an engineer i trusted enough)
    i also got a 90 dk with acceptable gear and a sizeable amount of gold.

wow5(the other MOP account): got 2 90 druids, and mid tier raiding gear, nothing impressive got lots of mats and stuff and dont rememberhow much gold. i think its around 100k ish.