Pickpocketing Conglomerate - Full Support/Profiles/HBkeys! (MAKE MONEY BOTTING) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PPChampion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pickpocketing Conglomerate - Full Support/Profiles/HBkeys! (MAKE MONEY BOTTING)

Hey ownedcore,

this may seem like a little bit more of an unusual post sales post, but I'm selling all the tools to begin a new botter or even an experienced one in to the game of pick pocketing. I have been pickpocketing for about 6 months now and I am start my first winter semester at university so I have no more time to bot. I have made enough money in these short few months to pay for this entire semester and then some doing PICKPOCKETING.

I am selling the following things, as a WHOLE.

*My Expertise/Advice in the pickpocketing realm. (Most valuable thing I can offer)
    *Best buyers, earn the highest rates per K! (Private buyers, Im in contact with)
    *Exclusive profiles I've attained - ($40 in profiles)
    *Unlimited 3 Session HonorBuddy Key - ($85 value)

I am selling all of this for $100 USD. (Only to 1-2 people, to not DILUTE the market any further)

I can also additionally sell you 4 level 90 rogues, ready to pick pocket if you'd rather not level your own toons/acc. (Additional Costs)

At my peak I was selling over 3-4 million gold per month!

if you'd like to talk and just get details, feel free to drop me your skype and I'll add ya! and as usual will ALWAYS go first for more reputable members than me.

Pickpocketing Conglomerate - Full Support/Profiles/HBkeys! (MAKE MONEY BOTTING)
    Jabob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be interested :-)

Please get ahold of me on the skype i pmed you.

Jabob's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PPChampion is a rat. He is selling profiles he purchased from someone else without the permission to do so.

Do not buy shit from him, he's a scammer!
    Last edited by Jabob; 02-22-2014 at 06:12 AM.

PPChampion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jabob View Post
    Buying the profiles now. WIll edit possible feedback afterwards.
    Sent the profiles, he insisted that I go first due to both of us lacking rep.

Sent well over 20 minutes ago, he has stopped responding. Will update.

------

It's been closer to an hour, he's gone AFK. I'm not sure if he's planning on returning, I believe he scammed me.
    Last edited by PPChampion; 02-20-2014 at 03:50 PM.