WoW Farming Service, UK IP, SUPER CHEAP, ANY JOB + PETS TO SELL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

phatboyfat101's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Farming Service, UK IP, SUPER CHEAP, ANY JOB + PETS TO SELL

Hello ownedcore community!! This is just a bit of a desperate advert/plea to be honest! I have been playing WoW for around 8 years and find myself flat broke out of a job for the last 3 months. I'm starting to have some real financial problems and the job hunt is not rewarding me at the moment!

I'll keep it short and not too beggy/sob story. I wanna use the HUGE amount of free time I have to be productive and help support my family.
    I will do ANY job I can possibly do on Warcraft for you for whatever you think the job is worth! (Preferably for about half minimum wage over here which is £3 an hour or so <3)

I have plenty of experience and I live in the UK, so I'm happy to farm rep/mats/honor/valor for you or whatever you need. My current main is about 552ilvl so I can use that to help, or one of my other 4 lvl 90s. I can power level your characters, I can dual box recruit a friend accounts, I can do your LFR's for the week or your mount farms. I have xp with every single class and really really need this!!

Plus points are that I'm willing to work cheap as chips, I have a UK IP address which looks far less suspicious and I have never used a bot in my life. If you need something done while you sleep or work I will do it!!! Hapy to do unsociable hours!

Please guys if you need anything done just come to me, I will straight up tell you if I can do it or not and you can just choose how much you pay me!!
    Please add me on skype: Lethalg1

Some ideas for jobs I could do:
    -Brawlers Guild (I'm rank 10 now)
    -Levelling
    -RAF levelling
    -Honor Farming
    -Conquest Farming
    -Mats Farming
    -Rep Farming
    -Transmog Farming
    -Achievements
    -Old raids
    -LFR/Flex
    -Raid attendance (if you need to be at a raid for dkp or attendance % I have a lot of xp)

Also happy to stream the job if desired. Help a brother out <3!!! And as I have very little rep will take first few job's payment after it is done so your mind can rest easy!

P.S- Have a spectral kitten, dragon kite, and bananas pet for sale on EU, willing to sell for less than half eBay prices, contact on skype as well if interested

WoW Farming Service, UK IP, SUPER CHEAP, ANY JOB + PETS TO SELL