0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old School Gamers - Trading

Hello everyone, from what I've gathered so far regarding ESO and the trade system within it.. it will be old school. I'm not sure how many people here are old enough to have ever played Asherons Call (You still can) but that game probably had/has one of the best trading systems I've encountered. (I guess diablo 2 was quite similar) With that, it seems as if ESO's trading system will be similar. No auction house, the only way to trade is through advertising your items or the guild store. Anyone whos played some of these old school games with the "advertise" type trading systems knows all to well that one of the best ways to sell/trade your items is through forums. (Remember VNboards anyone?)....Elders Reach is a site that would like to make this possible. We've recently begun really pushing it and trying to get a good memberbase right before the game launches so that trading is abundant. However, anyone whos ever tried to startup a community site knows the difficulties of this. We're asking anyone and everyone to come over and join us, help us grow. Lets bring back that old school gaming vibe where forums were extremely important for not only class builds and complaining to devs.. but for actual in game trades. We really would appreciate anyone who comes on over and signs up and helps gets our community started. Really hoping we can become a centerpiece in the trading realm of ESO. For those interested, come on over and visit at http://www.eldersreach.com.. Thanks, appreciate it!......TLDR: Startup trade community, hit the link above and help us grow!
    https://www.gd-gaming.com - Diablo 3 community

Old School Gamers - Trading
    darkmaouli's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No return key on the Keyboard, sad life :s

wonrsgold's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah,i am trying to find the trading system and preparing other things for ESO's coming.thanks for your help.registered your website.thats what i want.hope your site goes smoothly.