Cheap WoW Gold Horde Illidan Server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap WoW Gold Horde Illidan Server

Looking to sell gold Cheap On illidan horde us server. 30k gold in stock atm.

I am Willing to do whatever it takes to secure my first sale and get positive feedback and rep. I will photo copy my I.D and send to you. I will skype and show my I.D. I will confirm my email and I.D through Paypal. I will confirm I am org. owner of account. I am paypal verified. I will go through Middleman if you want. Whatever it takes to gain trust, im just a normal guy trying to do things the right way.

Oh and scammers pls don't even try as I'm well aware of paypal chargebacks...Which is why you will be paying with moneybookers(skrill) account. It weeds out the scammers and connects people with trusted buyers. Plus it takes 5mins to do, in which case if you want a good deal on gold and your a legit buyer then it's win win. Ty for your time in reading.

Selling per 10k for $11.00

Also if you do not feel comfortable dealing with me at this time because I have not made my first sale please go here instead, it is 100% safe to trade gold as they are used as a middle man to secure the sale. Im sure you guys have heard of it Playerauctions. Same price is listed there if you want the same deal with peace of mind. I have positive feedback their as you can verify that I'm legit.

http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/cheap-wow-gold-here-very-fast-get-it-before-its-gone-88240568/

Skype Aarthur0722
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 02-26-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Cheap WoW Gold Horde Illidan Server