Jeweled Onyx Panther, EU Darksorrow, Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeweled Onyx Panther, EU Darksorrow, Alliance

Hello and welcome!

SELLING: One (1) Jeweled Onyx Panther flying mount. This is currently the most expensive & prestigious mount you can get in-game.
    WHERE: WoW EU
    SERVER: DARKSORROW EU
    FACTION: ALLIANCE ONLY

SOLD, TYVM.

Last edited by Ogg154; 03-06-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Jeweled Onyx Panther, EU Darksorrow, Alliance
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these mounts cost 45k each on most servers

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    these mounts cost 45k each on most servers
    How so? These mounts require four (4) orbs to make which cost 72000 gold with guild discount and 80,000 gold without the guild discount.

I think you have got no clue what you are talking about. You probably have in mind the four lesser mounts.

At one point, Chinese hackers used to sell these for 45k however, these were duped mounts obtained by hacking and they have all been withdrawn from the game months ago as the exploit used to dupe them has been removed. Blizzard GM's actively removed them from the game one-by-one.
    Last edited by Ogg154; 02-22-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here bro:

Feel free to make your own and undercut us by selling it 45k. I will be waiting, hahahahaha.

Rxpain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because people are duping them they are 20K sometimes lower on Illidan/Tich daily in trade chat (=. Best bet is to hold onto it until blizzard fixes it

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rxpain View Post
    Because people are duping them they are 20K sometimes lower on Illidan/Tich daily in trade chat (=. Best bet is to hold onto it until blizzard fixes it
    This exploit has been fixed months ago. The Chinese hackers/scammers who sell chargebacked gametime codes and duped mounts no longer sell them at all.

In addition, the former Chinese duped Jeweled Onyx Panthers could not be sold at the AH b/c they returned a "All Charges have been used" error. Therefore, a Jeweled Onyx Panther that can be sold at the AH like mine above, is genuine.
    Last edited by Ogg154; 02-23-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The following post dates from 02 Feb, 2013 (Patch 5.1.0):

Greetings

I'm Game Master Lluyennii, unfortunately I wasn't able to talk to you because you were offline.

You are receiving this message in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding the Jeweled Onyx Panther.

We are aware that there are more of those items in the game world as there should be. Our hacks team is already investigating this, and we are actively removing all those we can find that were created by using exploits in the game.

We sure do understand that it can be quite frustrating to see the mount being offered for such a low price if you paid a realistic one not to long ago. But please keep in mind that players who buy them may have it removed, and that those offering may face actions taken against there accounts, including and up to permanent account closure.

I am sorry for not being able to provide more insight into our investigation or details on affected accounts or removed mounts. But please rest assured that we do everything we can to get rid of them as fast as possible!

If you have any further questions or if something is not clear enough, please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will be right with you.

Kind regards,

Lluyennii

Game Master
    Blizzard Europe
    The hack/exploit used to dupe this mount has been removed from the game since 2013.

This is the latest response from Customer Support:

Greetings I hope you are doing well today friend. Game Master (removed by OP) here; when I did a little digging it appears these mounts where created explotively as such there is no way for them to be sold on the auction house at all. I went ahead and double checked and you did buy three of them at 32k a pop, So I send you the 64k you were missing friend. sic

Basically what happened is that I had purchased 3 (more) panthers at 32k each from a level 1 (probably a gold farmer) via trade. The panthers were unable to be listed on the AH due to the "An item with used chargers can not be sold on the AH" error. Instead of the GMs sending me panthers that could be auctioned, as some posters stated previously, they are now removing the panthers from the game.

So Tl;dr:

Buyer beware, these items are likely duped and are being removed by GMs.
    Last edited by Ogg154; 02-23-2014 at 09:35 AM.