Aarons Cheap PowerLevel Service. Fast. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aarons Cheap PowerLevel Service. Fast.

Hello OwnedCore members for a limited time I am selling my Power Leveling service much cheaper then anyone around to gain rep and trust. Also check my playerauctions profile to see positive feedback. Playerauctions name = aadesignsss

Why am I doing this for so cheap?
    Well to be honest, I have no feedback and would love to gather some positive reviews as my only intention is to give you guys a great service at a great price.
    I am willing too level your character before you pay me (MUST be very reputable on this site with positive feedback)

Again I have no desire to screw anyone and I'm just trying to get my name out there and some rep and feedback.
    I am US based, I can Skype with you, Show you my I.D, facebook, WebCam anything it takes to gain trust.

Again I will level your characters first before you pay me if that's what it takes, but again you must have status on these forums.
    Im recently out of the Military and looking to make some extra cash, please give me a chance im Efficient and fast at this.

Aprox 2-9 days depending on what you want.

1-90----- $50
    85-90---- $30
    80-90---- $35
    70-90 ----$40
    BONUS mining/herb maxed out if wanted.

Skype - Aarthur0722

Payment through moneybookers, paypal or playerauctions. Whatever you guys want to do.
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 03-06-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Aarons Cheap PowerLevel Service. Fast.