12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3 Gold Price goes UP

So, currently, 50.000.000 Diablo 3 Gold are 2.01€ in EU.

The price of 50.000.000 Diablo 3 Gold "before" was lower. I don't know, if I'm allowed to post ebay sell-histories, but if you check some sellers on ebay, you can see that the gold price goes up, slowly but steady.

Ofc, the current gold-price is still kinda low, but it has been much lower before. 1b for 22€ was maybe the lowest. That was in the middle of january.

Now, one month later. Bam 30-35€.

Its all about RoS. Gold-price goes up, because you need MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gold in RoS. You need gold for everything and everything is very expensive.

Right now, you need more gold, than you get during farming. That means, you have to farm to get gold and if you farm, you get items and recipes. And to use/craft/transmog/enhance them, you need gold. And you have to farm that gold. And you won't get enough gold during your regular farming to use/craft/transmog/enhance everything.

So basically, "everyone" wants to get some gold before RoS. Thats why the price goes up.

I would like to discuss this and what you think about the gold price. How expensive will it be?

Diablo 3 Gold Price goes UP
    jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know why the price is going up. But in RoS you bath in gold, I've seen some play the beta, and you get billions easy.. Coz of quests and a new system