Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEGIT REP SELLER! RBG AND ARENA CARRYS!! LAST 3 days of season!!

Hey guys its digital again! Back to wow full scale and looking to start up carry's again.

LAST WEEK ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERO OF THE HORDE FROM ANY RATING: 150$!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS US SERVERS ONLY!!!

I am also selling an rbg strat guide devised by our best players in rbg. We currently are the number 1 alliance team and close to it on horde. This guide will be updated for free until end of s14 as our s12 guide was. It has an entire breakdown of everything you need to know for rbgs, battleground map to map breakdown of strats and how to win if you cant win team fights, what classes to bring / why , and addons that will really improve your game.

RBG strat guide is 5$ for a copy and we are very strict about sharing this guide to others. This guide is for your eyes only.

CHALLENGE MODE 9/9 GOLD CARRYS! Completed within 12 hours of order!!! 100$

1-90 power leveling 60$
    Full pvp tyrannical gear 40$

We take custom orders for leveling aswell! Boa leveling gear will reduce the cost of leveling and significantly increase completion time.

wow gold i sell at 1.5$ per k and you must speak to me before ordering because im usually sold out.

Rbg boosting I can have completed on horde or alliance within 1-3 days. We usually que on a day to day basis so if you place a horde order on horde day late and we don't get to it in time you will have to wait till next horde queing day ( 48 hours ) for order to be completed. All prices are not 100% guaranteed until we see your ilvl / spec / faction. These factors play a lot in the price especially for arena carrys!

PLEASE have atleast tyrannical gear before contacting me on any typeof carry unless your purchasing a full tyrannical carry with your rating boost. THANKS

RBG RATING PRICES

1-1800 = 60$
    1-2000 = 100$
    1-2200 = 150$
    1-2300 = Negotiable currently takes several days because of rating deflation! 250$
    1500 - 2000 = 65$ *** GREAT DEAL ***
    2000 - 2200 = 75$
    10 Wins = 50$
    25 Wins = 150$ ( Usually when ordering this service you will achieve 2200 rating at minimum )
    1 game cap maintain = 10$

PLAY WITH THE PRO's!!! Rated battlegrounds!
    Play 5 games with the pro's and gain instruction on how to play your class to the fullest extent = 120$
    Play 10 games with the pro's and gain instruction on how to play your class to the fullest extent = 200$
    Play for a full 2 hours session in rated battlegrounds with nearly instant que's nowadays. The experts will offer you all the advice and help you need to become a 2400 player! 150$ STEAL!!!!!

2v2 Arena is currently not accepted because the rating just takes to long to achieve and the price for this service would be much more than I would want to ask of someone. If you really want a rating in this bracket you are more than welcome to ask and I can work with my guys on a price for you.

3v3 ARENA PRICES

1-1800 = 100
    1-2000 = 130
    1-2200 = 200
    1-2400 = 570

5v5 ARENA PRICES
    1-2000 = 100$
    1-2200 = 220$

Email: [email protected]

All payments are threw paypal gifting system only!

LEGIT REP SELLER! RBG AND ARENA CARRYS!! LAST 3 days of season!!
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)