Spazzer's [US][EU] Custom World of Warcraft Requests - By Hand NO BOTS! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Teh Canadian's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spazzer's [US][EU] Custom World of Warcraft Requests - By Hand NO BOTS!

Spazzer's [US] [EU] Custom Requests - You want it? I'll get it done! All done by Hand: NO BOTS!

All my services are done quickly, efficiently and without the use of any World of Warcrafts Bots. NO BOTS!
    I am always available for updates on services and any inquiries you might have.
    I like to focus more on custom requests instead of the basic Leveling, Honor and Professions.

Payment Method: PayPal, Skrill or Gold
    Speed: ASAP

Availability: 0800-0200 hrs EST (Subject to Change)

Services Offered: Prices $US or Gold ($1 = 1-2k)

World of Warcraft Raiding (LFR)
    Estimate: Please Inquire

World of Warcraft Power Leveling

World of Warcraft Honor Farming

World of Warcraft Profession Leveling

World of Warcraft Dailies

World of Warcraft Achievements

Note: Specific packages can be discussed, requested and prices can be negotiated.

Disclaimer:

All services are done by hand. NO BOTS!
    Time estimates will only ever be estimates and are not considered to be guaranteed.
    There is always a small risk of your account being closed, and by using my service you are agreeing to that risk.
    No refunds after completion of my services.
    No logging onto the account while I am performing said services.

Information and FAQ:

Will you use bots? NO! I am offering a 100% by hand service and all services are done by me personally. I will not out source your request nor will I ever use any bots while playing your account. I will take any and all precautions while fulfilling your orders.

Are there chances of getting banned? Yes. I will not hide that or sweep it under the rug. World of Warcraft is Blizzard's and they are judge, jury and executioner and for any reason they could terminate anyone anytime they deemed fit. I will take all precautions to make sure requested services go smoothly and without notice by Blizzard, which will be explained prior to transactions.

My Back-Story: I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2004 and have for majority of my time used third party programs, sold and bought gold and used exploits. I have never been suspended, banned or caught doing any above-mentioned acts. That means In 3600 days I have not received one day of game suspension or ban, which should put your mind to some rest.

This is not my job. I offer my services because I enjoy playing World of Warcraft. I work a full-time job and have other responsibilities but when I have time I like making some side cash doing something I enjoy.

Please use Ownedcore Private Message for initial contact. I will than provide you with my secure Skype information.
    Looking forward to doing business. If you have any questions please ask as I am usually available most days from 0800-0200 hrs EST.

Don't see a service here that interests you? Check out my good friends over at Team-GG. Contact for Information. Website: Team-GG

~Spazzer
    Last edited by Teh Canadian; 01-18-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Spazzer's [US][EU] Custom World of Warcraft Requests - By Hand NO BOTS!
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Customer Feedback

Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Spazzer offers an AMAZING service. I have dealt with him before in the past, and I personally can vouch towards his credibility!

If you are looking for hand run services, look no further!
    Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Legit dude, have used his services in the past 10/10 would recommend him to anyone.

Contributor
    Originally Posted by Zakanator View Post
    Recommended for Hand Leveling

Donator
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    Flex run service finished! What can i say about this guy? He is the most professional, courteous and understanding guy i have every come to encounter on my dealing while being on this site! When there was a little problem, he would tell me straight away so i could fix it, he couldn't complete the flex run all at once but explained to me the reason and they were more than ok (his guys were busy being love birds on valentines day).

I have also enquired with him about getting a 14/14 normal SoO run done on my server instead of transferring and a couple of hours later, he had spoken to some of the top guilds on my server looking for the best possible run i can get (Now that was bloody fast). He will go to the moon and back for you to make sure you're happy and satisfied with his service. There is no other person i could recommend if you're looking for an affordable yet very professional service for your WoW needs.

Great job mate, you deserve this review!

Public
    Originally Posted by kleothecat95 View Post
    Currently buying 87-90 service

Edit: Finished level 87-90. Very friendly and legitimate seller! Would recommend!
    Originally Posted by bradwist View Post
    Although my request was not something common at all for anyone with wow services, this guy has been the greatest of help to me after days just trying to find what i need. Would recommend this man to anyone! without the smallest iota of doubt, he has an Amazing service.
    Last edited by Teh Canadian; 05-15-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Zakanator's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    113 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recommended for Hand Leveling
    Last edited by Zakanator; 02-25-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchasing a flex run, will report back after it's done.

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flex run service finished! What can i say about this guy? He is the most professional, courteous and understanding guy i have every come to encounter on my dealing while being on this site! When there was a little problem, he would tell me straight away so i could fix it, he couldn't complete the flex run all at once but explained to me the reason and they were more than ok (his guys were busy being love birds on valentines day).

I have also enquired with him about getting a 14/14 normal SoO run done on my server instead of transferring and a couple of hours later, he had spoken to some of the top guilds on my server looking for the best possible run i can get (Now that was bloody fast). He will go to the moon and back for you to make sure you're happy and satisfied with his service. There is no other person i could recommend if you're looking for an affordable yet very professional service for your WoW needs.

Great job mate, you deserve this review!

austinwasthere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buying lvl 86-90.

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spazzer offers an AMAZING service. I have dealt with him before in the past, and I personally can vouch towards his credibility!

If you are looking for hand run services, look no further!
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

kleothecat95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently buying 87-90 service

Edit: Finished level 87-90. Very friendly and legitimate seller! Would recommend!
    Last edited by kleothecat95; 02-25-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving discounts for almost everything.

~Spazzer

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legit dude, have used his services in the past 10/10 would recommend him to anyone.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

bradwist's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although my request was not something common at all for anyone with wow services, this guy has been the greatest of help to me after days just trying to find what i need. Would recommend this man to anyone! without the smallest iota of doubt, he has an Amazing service.

evvon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im abit interested to hire you to complete my Loremaster achievment, or just parts of it. I got Northrend, Outland and Kalimdor left. I can Outland myself tho, so that leaves Northrend and Kalimdor left, any possibility for you to do that?

Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open again for business.