ORIGINAL Armani War Bear ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ORIGINAL Armani War Bear ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk!

Epic Wow Account with Original Armani War Bear!

I am Willing to do whatever it takes to secure my first sale and get positive feedback and rep. I will photo copy my I.D and send to you. I will skype and show my I.D. I will confirm my email and I.D through Paypal. I will confirm I am org. owner of account. I am paypal verified. I will go through Middleman if you want. Whatever it takes to gain trust, im just a normal guy trying to do things the right way.

Level 90/Male Troll Druid/ilvl 508 +++++This account also comes with Diablo 3 WITH a super geared paragon 100Monk! Over 200k dps Unbuffed! And a level 60 demonhunter 160k dpsunbuffed.

Hello everyone, I am finally parting ways with my Original wow Account I have had since Vanilla.Here is what's included in this awesome account: Original owner.

Mounts: 27 mounts. 57 pets.

• Original Armani Warbear: NOT the battle bear. This is a VERY sought after and exclusive mountthat is no longer in game or BMAH. This was so huge back in the day andso rare that when you ride it around town people automatically assumeyour pro as shit. lol.
    • Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    • Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    • Dark Phoenix
    • Rusted Proto Drake
    • Red Proto Drake
    • Bronze Drake Mount
    • Sea Turtle
    • Sea Horse

Titles:

• StarCaller
    • TheUndying
    • The kings slayer
    • The Immortal
    • The Astral Walker
    • Destroyers end
    • Defender of a shattered world
    • Bane of the fallen king
    • Blackwings bane
    • Ambassador

This Account is full of goodies, titles, mounts, feats of strength!
    Mining/600
    Herbalism/600

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=68802

And Lastly I'm not letting this account go for $100 im looking for alotmore. Please add me and talk with me on skype if you have anyquestions. Only serious bidders please as I am well aware of thecurrent scams with paypal chargebacks. If you do want to go ahead withpaypal you must be verified and show proof that the paypal is yours.Also I will send request payment from paypal with description of nontangable items and no chargebacks.

Skype = Aarthur0722
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 02-17-2014 at 03:23 PM.

ORIGINAL Armani War Bear ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk!