Selling Warsong Feenix 60 server Accounts!!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

favabeans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Warsong Feenix 60 server Accounts!!!!

Hey guys, I saw there was a thread like this earlier with fairly decent results, and I have quite a few accounts to sell!

Acount 1:
    Lvl 60 Human Warrior:
    This warrior is godlike, hundreds of hours played, one of the best geared on the server!!
    Has most of teir 3, and the legendary Hand of Rag, plus all of t2 and lots of other scattered epics from aq40 and naxx, The baron's deathcharger mount, which looks sexy as hell with t3. Oh and he's a 300 enchanter.

Lvl 60 Dwarf Paladin
    Has half of tier 2, plus alot of decent ret gear from bwl and aq40 like the sword of twin emps and some naxx trash drops.His healing gear isn't that impressive, but he has rejuv gem, which is sick.
    100% mount

Account 2:
    Lvl 60 Night Elf Druid
    Has basically preraid BIS with a few scattered epics from 20 mans and world bosses
    60% mount

Account 3:
    Lvl 60 Dwarf Hunter
    Has pretty much the best gear you can get pre bwl/aq40. t2 legs, some t1,..All the good 20 man epics, like the crossbow off ossi.
    300 Herb/Alchemy with a few rare recipes, I've made over 30,000 gold off just what he has.
    100% mount

Lvl 60 Human Mage
    Basically in the same situation as the hunter, maybe one or two preraid BIS and the rest from 20 man. I think he has some raondom bwl gear though, like the corncob staff and the BIS bracers.
    100% mount

Lvl 60 Paladin preraid BIS
    Ready to start healing in 20/40 mans, has hide of the wild and 100% speed mount!
    100% mount

Account 4:
    Lvl 60 Human Rogue
    This toon has most of the 20 man epic gear that is worth getting, he is hit capped with two epic weapons, but he has yet to go to bwl/mc

Lvl 60 Dwarf Priest
    Everyone needs dwarf priests!!! Has teir 2 shoulders and alot of preraid BIS healing gear, not exactly ready for naxx, but can definitely do bwl/mc/aq40

Account 5
    Lvl 60 Warlock:

Preraid gear all set up, with a 100% speed mount all ready to start raiding!!
    100% warlock mount

TO CONTACT ME!!!
    Skype me at favabeanswow

P.S. I also have quite a bit of gold I'm willing to sell!!!
    Last edited by favabeans; 02-12-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: formatting/spelling

Selling Warsong Feenix 60 server Accounts!!!!