WTS WoW Account with Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger !!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigd123456's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW Account with Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger !!!

This is my own account, never have been traded. I am quitting wow for good after that ban wave of pqr. The account I am selling has MOP with about months of play time left. You will get all the details about the account. we can use middle man for safety we will be using paypal as a payment. I was part of top 200 25 man guild with 11/14 heroic down before i got hit with the ban the account i am selling is attached to the same bnet as the account that got banned. The account that got banned had over 400k in gold with main at ilvl 572 with legendary quest complete. That account also had many good alts 5 lvl 90s. So when you buy this account you can appeal the ban on the other other account and have chance of getting ilvl 572 toon. I know this account that i am selling does not have any gear but the highlight of this account is the mounts. Account have Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger !! (Epic version ) which sells for 500 $ on ebay but here you have change of getting the mount with a free lvl 90 at half of that price. Please contact me at skype with offers after you have replied on this topic.

90 Tauren Feral Druid
    not geared only ilvl 431 but if you need i can get him up to ilvl 500+ in 2-3 days.

Achievement Points: 8195

54 Mounts

Rare Mounts: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger !! (It sells for 500 $ on ebay), Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak (reforge mount ) ,Spawn of Galakras,Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf, Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast , Armored Bloodwing, Enchanted Fey Dragon, Heart of the Aspects ,Jeweled Onyx Panther,Sky Golem many many more

Titles:Storm's End ( Heroic tot full clear), Liberator of Orgrimmar, Proven assailant, The undaunted

Achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream, Achievements up till thok heroic, I've Got the Biggest Brawls of Them All (kill every boss at rank 10), Challenge Conqueror

Thank you for your time

WTS WoW Account with Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger !!!