WTS Custom Detailed Profiles. Time will be taken on these. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Custom Detailed Profiles. Time will be taken on these.

Hello Ownedcore members, selling amazing custom bot profiles to your specifics. 1000/GPH guaranteed

By having me make your very own custom farming profile, you minimize the risk of being caught and banned by using other well known profiles that are being used by the masses currently. You can easily tell who's botting this way(Bot Train). By having your very own personalized profile you will literally be the only one in the Wow world to have that profile and route, meaning a safe route with no chance of being caught. Not only that but the route will be perfected/tested to gain as much as whatever your looking to collect in as little time as possible. (Mining, Herbalism,Skinning,Specific Grind Areas.)

Just get in contact with me and send details on the zones you want or zone, and what you're looking to gather, mine, farm ect. I will take my time in making and testing these profiles, meaning Best Route, Best Areas, Least amount of combat, all Blacklisted Areas are included.

Been creating custom profiles for a couple years now.
    Looking for payment in gold or Paypal as gift.

* $5 Single Area Zone Profile - - Optimized Route, Minimum trash mobs, All Black listed Nodes included (Bad areas to stay away from) Repairs and sends all items farmed to your alts if you wish.

* $10 Multi Area Zone Profile- - Multi Area with Optimized Route, Minimum trash mobs, All Black listed Nodes included (Bad areas to stay away from) Repairs and sends all items farmed to your alts if you wish)

Ty and give me a message if you have any questions.
    Profiles usually take up to a couple hours because I really do spend my time on them, making them farm the most Gold Per Hour Possible!

Skype = Aarthur0722
    Email = [email protected]
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 02-13-2014 at 03:37 PM.

WTS Custom Detailed Profiles. Time will be taken on these.
    Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online Now!.