BSM Battle.Net Account Merging Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM Battle.Net Account Merging Service

Hello there OC community and I bring you another WoW account service among my plethora of other services! This can work for both EU and US accounts.

Do you have a Battle.net account under your name or with the same surname as your main account but you'd like to have all of the assets moved across and not deleted? As of MOP launch Blizzard stopped allowing mounts and achievements to be transferred from battle.net to battle.net, however I have discovered a technique I've worked on and done for quite a while now which has proved to be successful to move mounts across to another battle.net account without them being 'deleted'.

This service will require me to have access to your account in order to complete it but dealing with accounts for many years now and having established myself here, I've become a haven of safety for accounts and the safety of these accounts are my number one priority.

Mounts

All mounts will be moved from battle.net A to battle net B.

Achievements

Achievements vary from time to time, but generally they all move across as well.

What do I require?

Access to your account!

Secret Question and answer is enough to cover the verification

What does the customer receive?

The transfer of mounts from Battle.net A to Battle.net B, including all the mount related achievements for the moved mounts and a variety of achievements which can also move.

This allows you to have all of your assets you've worked hard for under one battle net account effectively bolstering your main account.

Price

The price for this service currently is 120 euros which may vary.

Duration Of Service

The time-scale of this service is 1-7 days as this is a very delicate process to complete, however during that time you can play your account as normal.

Refund Policy

Currently, I haven't failed an account merge, however in the rare case this happens for whatever reason I offer a 50% refund due to it being a time consuming process and engulfing my time and efforts.

Contact

Skype: Bsmunban (Click the button ABOVE to add me - Be CAREFUL - There's an impersonator around who ISN'T me. Clicking the button will GUARANTEE you add me!)
    Or Pm - Skype will provide a faster response!

Vouches

Originally Posted by Hephest View Post
    This guy also merged to of my account's, i must say that this guy is the number one account merger there is out there. Once again a big vouch, always a pleasure to work with you !
    Originally Posted by Grejpan View Post
    This guy really made my dreams come true. He's helped both me and my friends. Truly a Magician !! Thx again
    Originally Posted by akkowaank View Post
    Really great and reliable. Did the job in the blink of an eye and really helpful!

Strongly Recommended!
    Originally Posted by hachalol View Post
    All went well
    Originally Posted by jacklulz View Post
    Can really recommend BSM, His services are reliable and fast. And he is really helpful on skype. Definetly going to use his services again
    Originally Posted by flaskdunk View Post
    He got it done within two days. Awesome guy. Waiting for the mounts to appear. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by iobat View Post
    Bought an account merge from bsm a while ago, was a little worried at first but he talked me through the process and informed me what he was going to do.
    He also explained what stuff would be transferred and not etc.

He got working on my order asap and when I woke up the next day the merge was completed. :O
    At first mounts and achievments were not transferred and I contacted bsm for more information. He asked me to wait a couple of hours and get back to him if they didn't arrive in a couple of days, and if not - he would assist in having them transferred. A couple of hours later all achievments and mounts where transferred

If you ever need any assistance with your account bsm is your go-to-guy - he is truly amazing. Fast, reliable, good communication and high quality.
    I will be using his services again should it be needed.
    Originally Posted by duetprot View Post
    Dude!!! Everything turned out great and all mounts were transferred!!! Amazing. Also, BSM is a great guy, wouldn't "work" with anyone else on this forum. 11/10.
    Originally Posted by nikolasfcb View Post
    He is best He do my order in one hour ! Great man
    Originally Posted by Iceclawswe View Post
    BSM is a beast. Got my accounts merged wich granted me some of my unobtainable FoS achievements and a few mounts, some of them unobtainable.

Fantastic service. Would reccomend him to anyone interested in this service.
    Originally Posted by lhispano View Post
    Account merge was perfect ! I had to wait a few days before he could start with the service I purchased but he get's the job done !

I recommend this guy !
    Originally Posted by Bsmunban View Post
    Here's an example of the result of using this service! The customer was more then satisfied with all of the new mounts and achievements. You can be too

Moderator Aestysu
    Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Can safely say BSM is a top dude!

I had a few questions for him and he helped me every step of the way, legit guy and i definitely recommend him to everyone.
    Originally Posted by Sarahchan View Post
    BSM granted me everything that he promised and worked extremely hard to get the merge done. It was well worth the money and I highly recommend BSM to any Ownedcore user.

Communication: 10/10
    Availability: 10/10
    Service: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10

Do not hesitate and get this done now!
    Originally Posted by Grubba View Post
    A++++++++++++ Quick and Fast, I would recommend this to anyone! He was able to get both of my battle.net accounts together which gave me a everything I wanted on my one account without any issues. A+++++
    Originally Posted by tehpud View Post
    Account merge went perfect. Absolute pleasure to work with. Really friendly, nice and patient. Answered all of my questions. He is extremely well spoken, writes clearly and honest. I will definitely do business again if I need one of your services.

He got 120 mounts moved, all of my achievements, everything....without a hitch.

Once again - you have been an incredible help. Thanks man!
    Originally Posted by yupsell View Post
    I highly recommend him. Absolutely friendly and patient, he answered all my questions perfectly clear. Granted everything I asked for extremely fast. Furthermore, he helps before and after the service !.

Simply 100 / 10. Yes, 100 / 10.
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 04-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM Battle.Net Account Merging Service
    duetprot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this possible after a battle.net name change or will Blizzard think it is suspicious?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by duetprot View Post
    Is this possible after a battle.net name change or will Blizzard think it is suspicious?
    Give me a skype add.
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 03-23-2015 at 09:01 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.

Ninjaturtle's Avatar Banned Trade Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big vouch for the merging aswell he did the job perfect and i now got my 2 accounts merged with all mounts across. 100% succesfull.

iobat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you on skype about an account merge
    Last edited by iobat; 02-12-2014 at 01:41 PM.

0815Troll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not worth the price imho - Its common knowledge how you can do that.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 0815Troll View Post
    Not worth the price imho - Its common knowledge how you can do that.
    It isn't common knowledge at all as a lot of people are unable to do it. It's a niche service hence the price.

akkowaank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really great and reliable. Did the job in the blink of an eye and really helpful!

Strongly Recommended!

hachalol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All went well

jacklulz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can really recommend BSM, His services are reliable and fast. And he is really helpful on skype. Definetly going to use his services again

flaskdunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He got it done within two days. Awesome guy. Waiting for the mounts to appear. Thanks!

iobat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an account merge from bsm a while ago, was a little worried at first but he talked me through the process and informed me what he was going to do.
    He also explained what stuff would be transferred and not etc.

He got working on my order asap and when I woke up the next day the merge was completed. :O
    At first mounts and achievments were not transferred and I contacted bsm for more information. He asked me to wait a couple of hours and get back to him if they didn't arrive in a couple of days, and if not - he would assist in having them transferred. A couple of hours later all achievments and mounts where transferred

If you ever need any assistance with your account bsm is your go-to-guy - he is truly amazing. Fast, reliable, good communication and high quality.
    I will be using his services again should it be needed.

duetprot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude!!! Everything turned out great and all mounts were transferred!!! Amazing. Also, BSM is a great guy, wouldn't "work" with anyone else on this forum. 11/10.

nikolasfcb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is best He do my order in one hour ! Great man

Iceclawswe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BSM is a beast. Got my accounts merged wich granted me some of my unobtainable FoS achievements and a few mounts, some of them unobtainable.

Fantastic service. Would reccomend him to anyone interested in this service.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast