Buying boosts, proffesions & Gold! EU only. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rodneyhey's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying boosts, proffesions & Gold! EU only.

Buying all sorts of boosts.
    I'm a verified paypal user, and I only pay trough paypal!

This post is ONLY for EU HORDE and I'm playing on Kazzak realm, I can transfer if the price/date/time is right! NO Acc-Sharing unless you've proven yourself trustworthy!
    I don't need any powerlvling thanks!

I'm willing to pay AROUND (Price negotiable) Also, if you're willing to sell the mounts if any drops. Imma pay them too if they're at a good price.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOT HC 1 specc LOOT RUN 13/13 = AROUND 100euro
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tot normal 1 specc loot run = AROUND 30 euro <- really searching for this
    Arena conquest cap : 180 conquest (1 win = AROUND 1.3 EURO)
    Siege of orgrimmar NORMAL FULL 14/14 (loot rules same as tot) = AROUND 230 euro
    Siege of orgrimmar Heroic FULL 14/14 (loot rules same as tot) = AROUND 450 euro because I don't need mount.
    SoO Flex, all parts offer me!
    I'm also buying NORMAL and HC boost in Mogu'shan Vaults but I do not have any set prices for it. Offer me! <- Really searching for this
    And last, also buying RBG cap games if that's what you wanna sell. don't have the right price here either, but it'll be similair to 2x wins in arena. (2,6euro)
    I'm also buying gold, on Kazzak. just offer, and we'll see what'll happen!
    Buying Proffesion packages (mats) tailoring & Engineering ONLY! add my skype and tell me your price!
    Unmerged SoR accounts with 40+ months (contact me with prices) Also looking for collector edition SoR accounts.

All these prices are for SELF PLAY, not piloted! If you're willing to sell in BULK (Many boosts) and give me a discount, of course I choose your service first!
    If you're selling chopped up (bit of a raid) feel free to contact me with prices.

I will not tolerate any boost with bannable ways! If you try to sell me an insecure boost, I'll refund the money right at that second.

Well contact me @skype : Bearcoonlol - Please write in your message what boost you're offering!

Seller :

1) Be somewhat secure, specialy with gold trade.
    2) Allowing of refunds without questions! (You'll have to agree with me writing that in the paypal note, and yada yada,)
    3) Be proffesional, It'll make me want to re-purchase.

I offer

1) a promise not to refund anything that has been completed! Unless it's taken away from me.
    2) A loyal customer to good services! If you're good, I'll keep coming.
    3) My honest opinion on your service. if it's bad, I'll tell you that and explain what is. if it's good, then I'll say its good and whats good.

My purchase history - Good & bad :
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...mode-more.html - have bought SoO 8hc + rest normal 2 speccs : 440euro
    9/9 Challange mode gold express + heroic achievement boost : 142,48 euro
    Bought an additional boost in Mogu'shan vaults HC and Throne of Thunder HC for 214 euro. (Get all loot for all possible speccs and even Transmog!)
    bought another 2x Proving grounds boost, 100 euro. 49,9euro each.

A real shame that most loots were to my off-specc!

Really great service there, check them out!
    Koroboost.com - best place to get a gaming service - Paid for 2 flex runs and 1 normal ToT loot run. (too lazy to get euro spent)

Good service, but a few flaws. could recommend but not yet. they need to improve.
    bought from some random arena sellers, for cap games. 51euro.

Arenaboost.manager @ skype. nice price, but weird service. but they work.
    Hope to be able to add YOUR service here!
    Last edited by Rodneyhey; 02-09-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Buying boosts, proffesions &amp; Gold! EU only.