Epic Wow Account LV90 Druid with ORG ARMANI War Bear!+ Paragon 100 monk for diablo3. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Wow Account LV90 Druid with ORG ARMANI War Bear!+ Paragon 100 monk for diablo3.

Hello everyone, I'm finally selling my epic wow account that also comes with a geared account in Diablo 3 standard edition (Paragon 100 Monk).

Account is on one of the best servers out their, Illidan Horde. Troll Male Druid.

This account is org. owned by me the whole time, not purchased since 2007.

What comes with Account?

World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria
    Lv 90 Resto Druid. ILVL 498
    8225 Achievement points.

Titles/Mounts: Original Armani War Bear (Timed ZA run back in BC days, Very sought after mount because you cannot ever get it again.) Immortal, StarCaller,Defender of a shattered world, Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, Destroyers end, Blackwings bane, Bane of the fallen king. And much much more.

Profession = Alchemy, Leatherworkin.

Bonus included is Diablo 3 Standard with a Lv 100 PARAGON Monk that can do all MP. Over 200K dps buffed. And over 100Mill In gold. Also a lv 60 150k dps Demon Hunter is with the account. All in one. Great deal here.

Letting go for reasonable price.

Payments must be western union or paypal as Gift.
    Also willing to use middle man at your expense.

Skype = Aarthur0722
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 02-11-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Epic Wow Account LV90 Druid with ORG ARMANI War Bear!+ Paragon 100 monk for diablo3.