WTS wow acc 6 90s cheappp menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kaeqq's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS wow acc 6 90s cheappp

Selling World Of Warcraft Eu and Diablo 3 account.
    8000 Achievement points. 35 mounts(ZA bear, 2 person rocket from RaF, Tyrael's Charger) and 24 Titles.
    I got Warrior 90 with enchanting 600 (Alliance) epic flying mount and riding
    Hunter 90 jewelcrafting 600, ingeneering 440 (Alliance) epic flying mount and riding
    Paladin 90 (Alliance) epic flying mount and riding
    Priest 86 alchemy 525 inscription 525 ( Alliance) epic flying mount and riding
    Druid 90 (Horde) epic flying mount and riding
    Mage 90 (Horde) full grievous pvp, epic flying mount and riding
    Paladin 90 (Horde) full grievous pvp, epic flying mount and riding
    A lot of alters 50+ full enchanted, 29 spell power, mongoose, etc and all heirlooms on all clases and specs.
    Got a total of 3000g on Alliance and 5000g on Horde.
    Arena achievements of 2200 in 2008 year in season 5 (Rival, Challenger) 100hk (title Of the Alliance, or Of the Horde)
    In Diablo 3 got a 60 barbarian paragon 3, and a witch doctor.
    I sell this account because I dont have time to play and i need money. I wanna sell it fast and cheap. Thanks all.

Contact me on skype > Sansonlol. I can give screenshots to see all best transmogrify on each carácter.

WTS wow acc 6 90s cheappp