Selling Feenix Warsong UD Mage end game geared! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

loras1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Feenix Warsong UD Mage end game geared!

Hello guys.
    After alot of effort and time spent on my character i decided to sell it. Simply Job/Studying you know...
    I have all account data, and everything will be given to new owner! ( Username,password , Secret question/answer and email adress)

Undead male Mage

Full tier 2
    4/5 Tier 2.5 ( including chest.) Missing legs.
    2/9 Tier 3 ( bracer/gloves)
    And all the other Best in Slot stuffs like Neck,fingers,trinkets,cloack,belt, legs , weapons. Everything is Naxx , few things from AQ40.

Professions : Tailoring / Engineering / First aid
    Best for PvP

700 Spell dmg unbuffed, with all pots/flasks its up to 950+ spell dmg. SICK? Yeah

Price will be discussed over Skype.
    Willing to use Middleman. if we are using repped one from the site. Your paying for that.
    Willing to show character ingame , but wont give any account details before payment is done. Dont want to risk to lose my account.
    I could also do the deal over Facebook if the buyer feels more confortable while doing the deal. Once we are done with the deal. I will simply delete wow folder, and you will be full new owner of account, none will bother you because i stopped playing for a while already.

Skype Laras011

Feel free to ask me anything if you want more information about account. Waiting for buyers!
    Cheers!

Selling Feenix Warsong UD Mage end game geared!