Time Lost Proto Drake and Aeonaxx WITH GOLD. US server. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time Lost Proto Drake and Aeonaxx WITH GOLD. US server.

Hey guys,

Im looking to purchase both the TLPD (time lost protodrake) and Aeonaxx mounts with GOLD on Tichondrius/Horde/US server. I am not about to get scammed so save your energy trying to do so if you see this post and think its an opportunity for you. Im a straight shooter with some gold on tich that wants both of these mounts. If theres anybody out there that is interested leave a post here or pm me. Ill be checking both actively. I look forward to hearing from a super chill/cool person.

P.s - Please please dont waste your time messaging me with offers for real money or for account sharing. The gold i'm offering is on a server that is SUPER HOT right now. I just want to be able to join group and be traded the mount in a trade window for gold. Simple as that. Thanks for your time guys!!!

Time Lost Proto Drake and Aeonaxx WITH GOLD. US server.
    wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.. serious buyer... i leave for work at 1pm eastern.. in about 2 1/2 hours.. but i will check my email for notifications and respond to people via my phone... please hit me up asap so we can set this up!!!! Also offering gold to somebody whos willing to show me how to do the other technique till i get it... pstttt

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!!! I know theres somebody out here who sees an opportunity to make gold!!!!

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP!!!! Somebody out there whos looking for a 100% legitimate customer that would accept Gold on tich/horde US for the TLPD or aeonaxx....
    I know you guys got that shit on farm status... easy quick gold man! shoot me a pm or reply here! Also looking for somebody whos willing to skype with me to show me the "other" technique to get the mounts.. Paying gold for that too man... hit me up!!!!

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP!!! is there any1 out there? jeez............

slashcharge's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message me your btag
    Last edited by slashcharge; 03-15-2014 at 11:36 AM.