Cheap Aeonaxx Phosphorescent Stone Drake Rare menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Globemaster's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Aeonaxx Phosphorescent Stone Drake Rare

Very simply, you (the customer) will pay me after giving me your account details and I will log in to your WoW account and secure you the Reins of the Phosphorescent Drake from Aeonaxx in Deepholm. I have the mount on my own account and it won't take me more than 10 minutes for me to get you this beautiful mount that you can show off and enjoy.

Add me on skype: AeonaxxHunter

The price is a straight-up £10 as I am new and trying out the trade service on OwnedCore. For the first few transactions, I will take £5 before and then £5 once the mount is confirmed on your account. Contact me on skype if you have any questions at all or want tips on how to camp for the mount.

Here is a link to the drake on wowhead: Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake - Item - World of Warcraft

Obviously there are trust issues because I will be logged into your account and it is understandable that you may have your doubts but I've tried to minimise any doubts people may have with the low price and the half-first and half-after policy on the first few transactions that are made before I hopefully start to get positive feedback. The first person to inquire about the mount and give me their log-in details, I will secure them the mount for free! Add me on skype and we can have a chat about any concerns you may have.

Thanks for reading, and if you are not enticed, then best of luck!
    [/CENTER]

Cheap Aeonaxx Phosphorescent Stone Drake Rare
    Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you just follow http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ploit-crz.html (Peerblock and you - A guide to exploit CRZ) what is written in here and get it yourself.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the above method posted by Sarick but use ipv4 instead of Peerblock. It is completely possible to do this yourself but I am looking to do this for those who don't necessarily understand the process or lack the time required to learn. I recommend trying it out before buying because it is cheaper but purchasing the mount from me is always an option and easier in almost any case.

Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you have just registered and already want to have people give their username and password to you. you're gonna have a bad time. I'm suggesting you get a bit more reputation on this site before starting a service where customers need to blindly trust you. Good luck with the business though!
    Last edited by Thunderofnl; 02-03-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm perfectly aware that I'm new and I'm not forcing anyone to give me their details. I'm also aware it's difficult for people to give me their details without knowing me and that's fine. But I'm here in case anyone wants to buy it. As I said before, I recommend trying out the IP blocking method, and to be honest, I found http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ls-needed.html (Perfectly Disable CRZ(no special tools needed)) much easier. Anyway, thanks for de-constructing my idea and hopefully I might even get the free drake for the first customer.

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally made an ownedcore account! =p Neways, Id like to purchase Both the TLPD and the Aeonaxx mount with gold on tichondrius/horde/us. Ill be checking the thread/pm's for a response from whoever it is that has a way to do it... I know with crz now people have getting these mounts on lockdown... Im no fool and im not about to get scammed... Im a serious buyer. Looking to purchase these 2 mounts with gold paid on tichondrius/horde/US.. You can use the gold for whatever it is you fellas like to do with it... Turn nothing into something...Im not willing to let anybody log onto my account id prefer being invited to group and being traded the mount in the trade window and give you the gold legit. Alright guys thanks for listening to my first post ever! look forward to hearing back from a super chill/legit dude. thanks!

Looking for a good price. pst.

nazgul111's Avatar Site Donator The Faithless
    Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or instead of asking for details you could offer use of TeamViewer, customer installs the software, sets up a password, logs into wow and then gives you password which you can use to access his account without the need of wow account details, yes it is an extra work, but unless they have their credit cards details saved on desktop (read 'If they have no brain') its much safer way of doing things, and right after they get the mount they change the password, if you are not legit they can always pull the 'plug'
    Interested in Dugi's Ultimate Guide? Then Visit my Thread and get it for free
    link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ate-guide.html

wuthug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking to purchase this mount with GOLD on tich/horde US!!! pst!!!!

z0mbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do aeonexx for US servers? And if so, how much?