WotLK: Collectors Edition (UNOPENED) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WotLK: Collectors Edition (UNOPENED)

Hi guys!
    I'd like to sell Unopened WotLK: Collectors Edition as the title says.
    Here is the picture of it: https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1604450_486084828168976_2120096962_n.jpg
    If you want, I can photo this box with daily news or anything you'd like to see

I would like to sell it for the price of 200€ -- It may be negotiable-- Also depends where you live (postage price)
    Type of payment can be only done via Paypal - You need to be verified and send me your ID (Have to match with your PP info) If you can not do this, don't waste our time
    Also you need to be repped/ well known and this stuff, here on OC. Maybe even on another popular forums

For another type of people, I will NOT send my box first. Maybe in some rare case if you'd be highly recommended here on OC (Judgement is on me)

About my guarantee. As you can see, I don't have many reps, posts. This will be the more hard part to trust me maybe. I have FB page, where people post how they were satisfied, also I have pictures of more than 50 people I sold spectral tiger to, and even more pictures of another TCG mounts (So you can write to those people). The problem is, it's in my native language - Czech. Those people can talk in english, I think . But you will have to translate that page by you (or Google) If you want this, you can ask for it in PM or skype

If it's there anything else you want to know, don't hesitate to contact me!

WotLK: Collectors Edition (UNOPENED)
    Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold to friend of friend of mine, thanks