0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offgamers.com - warning (powerlvl)

To make a long story short Offgamers.com almost got my Warcraft account banned with a powerleveling package that wasnt even halfway completed! Read on if you want the full story.

I Decided to go with Offgamers for powerleveling because I heard a few decent reviews and nothing bad. I bought a "1-70 package A" (includes 2 professions to 300, First aid to 375, an epic ground, regular flying mount plus over 1000g). Decided to give these guys a head start with my lvl 14 shammy and with 15g that was already on the character, plus my 2 professions were both around 50ish already. That should have saved them a day or so. The pl is supposed to take 27 days.

They were 13 days in, and only at lvl 41. In pure XP, lvl 48 is around halfway to 60, and lvl 62 is halfway to 70 so they were very far behind. They got a lvl 40 mount and maybe 15-25g on her so money was close enough to an average player for the lvl. Inventory seemed normal for a lvl 41. Then I got a Final Warning Notice from Blizzard saying that I have been exploiting the WoW econnomy, or associated with accounts that have been closed due to intended exploitation. WTF?!?! I had no violations on my account before the PL because I try to play nice (never bought gold or PL before).

Offgamers are going to give me store credit but since I am now on a final warning with Blizz its useless. One more red flag will get me banned and I dont trust them. Im pretty much screwed unless I use it on a totaly new WoW account. Avoid powerleveling with Offgamers.com. Maybe buying gold from them is less risky but I am not going to take that chance.

Offgamers.com - warning (powerlvl)
    wiry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Offgamers.com - warning (powerlvl)

Well, to be fair.. I've bought powerleveling from them, and it was flawless ;p

..sucks for you tho :]

danyjr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah they were good someday, but from what I've heard, everyone who has powerleveled with them has got banned within the past couple of weeks.

attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same thing happened to me with brogame.com.. had a shaman pl to 60 and 1 profession + first-aid to 300. gets suspended for same reason you did. finally once i got account back 8 days later.. only 3 day suspension.. they finally finished it off and i got my account back and logged on. i was suppose to have 200g.. only had 120g BUT nothing was trained after training at 40s and still needed 2 things trained. respec was already up to 40g. and my professions were not even over 150.

their site sucks ass.

socaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same thing happened to me i was just banned tonight but i used Buy wow gold|Buy world of warcraft gold|welcome to our site! dont use this site its very cheap but they didnt even do anything to make up for all the time lost. its been 3 days and they went from 40-45. very slow.