Alani Mount XREALM - Cheapest Gold - PWR lvling (Buying Gold) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gmxtrade's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alani Mount XREALM - Cheapest Gold - PWR lvling (Buying Gold)

Alani The Stormborn - Mount
    This mount can be sold CROSSREALM and i accept payment in gold on any server,
    at the moment only horde - Ally side will come soon!

The trade will go this way : Seller pays in either the gold or $ first (if $ Verified paypal is required), then i will invite for group through battlenet tag and grant you the leadership of the group, so you can choose Masterloot - when all set i lure the mob and kill it for you 1oo% Guarantee on Mount Loot!

Price Table: Horde Alliance
    Gold 25-40K N/A
    Euro € 13€ N/A
    Dollar $ 17,5$ N/A
    STOCK 1 0

If there becomes high demand for this mount, a deliver que might happen
    Normal deliver time is 1h-48h, (remember the drop rate of these skyshards is ridiculously low, so it all depends on luck) if mount is in stock, deliver will be made right after purchase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Price Horde Price Alliance Stock Horde Stock Ally
    Runetotem 0,65€ /k 0,65€ /k 55k 0k
    Kilrogg 0,65€ /k 0,65€ /k 55k 0k

Rules for my trading :
    No Refund
    No chat about anything with sale/buy - trade of WoW resources or real money within the game

Also Add me on skype for furter details, or if you have some gold (Only EU server atm) you want to get rid of! Skypename : Gmxtrade (Remember to spell right, check profile info, alot of scammers out there!)

More to come !
    Last edited by Gmxtrade; 02-01-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Alani Mount XREALM - Cheapest Gold - PWR lvling (Buying Gold)