2 Lifetime Honorbuddy keys and All of Tuanha's current and future paid Routines 40$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DARKFOXX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Lifetime Honorbuddy keys and All of Tuanha's current and future paid Routines 40$

To do this sell I will only sell to someone who's had an account for 6 months or more on ownedcore, if you charge-back I will do an account recovery for all of the items (or just have the accounts closed, I do not play wow anymore so I dont care if I get these items/accounts get banned by contacting the admins and moderators of the 2 sites (Honor Buddy and Tuanha) they know what I am doing with my account and I converse through emails with them both.
    The items include:
    -2 Honor buddy bot licenses (lifetime accounts) on the same account -50$ value
    -All current and future routines(there are currently 7) from the expert routine creator Tuanha's site (including the new Warrior routine)-69$ value

These routines are really good, they have made me the top of everything in my groups/guilds install instructions are on the sites (very easy to install)

If you agree and meet the requirements then send me your skype info on here through pm

(to the admins of ownedcore, I appologize if this isnt the correct format or area to post this, I looked around and saw others with similar posts for selling. Please dont ban me I wont do this again if its not permitted.)

2 Lifetime Honorbuddy keys and All of Tuanha's current and future paid Routines 40$