Feenix Gold and power leveling services Emerald Dream! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EdGold4you's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Gold and power leveling services Emerald Dream!

Welcome to Ed's gold and power leveling services! Hi there, Ed here and offering a bit of help to get you through your vanilla wow experience. First things first, a little bit about me and my service! First, I love vanilla wow! It was perhaps my most favorite of MMO's (and I've played a lot of them). I love the grit, the nostalgia, the wonkiness, and that time when having an epic really meant something. I love how completing raids like Nefarion are really worthwhile, and the excitement of when new raids open up! Emerald Dream on Feenix offers all this, and it's great! However, as I said before, there are things that may not necessarily appeal to someone. It takes a long time to get to level 60, and even just getting to level 40 can be a challenge. A lot of us work tough day jobs, or are just too busy to dedicate to playing all the time. Getting enough gold to pay for your skills and your standard and epic mount really takes some time! Ed's services can really take help you get to what you really want, enjoying the game! To help out, here are some of the services I can offer you!

Services

Presently selling gold on Emerald Dream! Both Factions Available!
    Also offering power leveling services, both factions, up to level 40 at this time as we are swamped with power leveling requests!
    The character will be included to have slowbie ground mount, at least 4 Runecloth bags, Traveler's backpacks when available, and at least 25 gold for continued play.

Payment
    I accept paypal only!

Contact
    [email protected]

Prices!

100gold = 5 USD per
    500g = 4.5 USD per 100g
    1000g = 4 USD per 100g

Powerlevel to 40: 100 USD

Feel free to contact me with any inquiries about my services! I am an experienced power leveler, gold farmer, and account trader now for many years, and offer top notch services!
    Last edited by EdGold4you; 02-04-2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: update!

Feenix Gold and power leveling services Emerald Dream!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Feel free to contact me, I already several contacts since posting and am down to a few thousand gold at this particular time!

clovelly2009's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a powerlevel to 50-55, would only do it through a middleman service as I have been scammed a number of times.

i.e, first 20 levels confirmed = 1/3 payment, next 20 = next 1/3 payment, final 10-20 levels = final 1/3 payment.

would be checking progress of character's level and response to make sure you are not botting on the account.

If you are a legitimate levelling service I would be happy to pay for your services and even buy a little gold at the end of the levelling period.

My skype is roryhannagan.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there Clovelly, feel free to email me. I understand well your concerns about being scammed, but at present we are only power leveling to 40. Orders will be full for a while so the service will probably be u