WTB WoW Gold - Want to pay more on purpose, to prevent me from spending as much menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sneakerprint's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB WoW Gold - Want to pay more on purpose, to prevent me from spending as much

This is probably going to be one of the weirder offers you've seen on here but here goes:

I don't like using the auction house and I HATE doing dailies. I just got back into WoW again and would like to suppliment the gold I earn through questing/dungeons with gold purchased with $. That said, I kind of feel like it's cheating. I would like to pay approximately more for less gold than gold sellers traditionally offer. I'm also interested in paying fees for ordering gold and regular fees for doing business. I know it sounds odd to want to pay more for less but if you're interested and in the business of selling gold, please PM me.

My account is on US Azjol Nerub

WTB WoW Gold - Want to pay more on purpose, to prevent me from spending as much