[EU]WTS Frozen Rune x 80 & some other super rare recipes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Healtyfoodoverrated's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU]WTS Frozen Rune x 80 & some other super rare recipes

I am selling 80 Frozen Runes for $4 each. I can discount greatly if you buy more than 10 at a time.
    I'm one of the few people left in the game who has these. They have been sitting in my bank for a long, long time.
    They haven't been obtainable since Naxx was moved to Northrend in the WotLK pre-patch. Many people who had them have since deleted them, or stopped playing.
    These can be used to create the craftable Naxx40 gear.
    These runes and the items they create are NOT available on the BMAH.
    You will have to pick these up from my realm unless you're buying enough to justify myself transferring.

Also selling:

Lesser Parry formula + 2x star belt recipe on same server for a total of $50. (wowuction value total 190k)
    stormshroud armor formula (Only 1 in AH total atm) + heavy scorpid gauntlets+legs+chest, also all on same server. Not sure about this price yet so please offer me.
    Ive got plenty of other rare stuff on alot of EU servers, so if you're looking for some cheap rare recipes on your server shoot me a PM and ill tell you what ive got!

Please PM me your skype if you are interested. I can accept Paypal, Neteller & Skrill. I only accept paypal from people i feel are trusted.

[EU]WTS Frozen Rune x 80 & some other super rare recipes
    ralle2706's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Healtyfoodoverrated, I'd like to buy some of those Frozen runes if you still have them, I might buy alot of them. PM me quick on skype (rasmus467)

Baddad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    I'm interested in your frozen runes if you still have some left?
    I'm not on skype, so please email me at; [email protected].
    I can pay with Paypal - check out my rating on ebay.co.uk - Franz_Rasmussen - You will have no problems trading with me.
    Kind regards