Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading items / gil between accounts? any tips?

i want to start botting, but just because i play legitly on my main account, i figure im going to open a second account just for botting. Seems square isint IP banning so even if my botting account gets caught, it wont really matter that much.

Any tips for trading currency or items from my bot account to my main account? I'd assume just large gil transactions for no reason would raise flags of sorts. anyone know if they are checking transaction via MB? (putting up a 1gil item for several hundred thousand gil for your bot account to buy?) Any tips for what people are doing atm to move funds and items from account to account would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Trading items / gil between accounts? any tips?
    ateno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a FC and transfer your gil through FC chest

JoonyX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there anyway to do it besides that? im just curious because my character on my main is already in a FC for raiding purposes.

DexeN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you create an another char ? you put the 2nd in your (new) FC with the bot

JoonyX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can, however currently you cant mail characters on the same account, and you dont share any bank space, so i would be unsure as to how to transfer it from my second character, to my main, even though they are on the same account.

littleguykoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can have the alt added to the FC as just an alt. If the FC have 40+ ppl, no one will notice him and late at night, ppl will just think he's afk somewhere (clicked on an npc to not log out) that could give you access to a FC chest.

You could use the market board, but then your paying fees, but if you don't care... then ya, market board works.

You could could just trade youself.

You could do a combination of the 2. Say you have items on your alt and $ on your main, put up a few stacks on the market for a high price, to get the money to the alt and items to the main, then trade your main some crystals from your alt (like 1000's) and place em at higher price on the market with your main, and buy em with the alt. There is gil is back on your main, with items.

Personally, I just trade my alt/main as needed. It's never money because my bot doesn't produce gil, she produces items. So when I'm giving her some cash for items, nothing looks suspicious... even if it is 50k for 9999 water/air/fire/earth/thunder shards all at the same time.