** Proving Grounds Endless Damage | Hunters Only | Bronze/Silver/Gold/Endless ** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Archrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

** Proving Grounds Endless Damage | Hunters Only | Bronze/Silver/Gold/Endless **

[CENTER]Proving Grounds Boost
    Endless Damage Wave 30 | Hunter Only | You'll Receive the Title 'Yourname the Proven Assailant'
    Will Get Bronze/Silver/Gold Along the Way!

Payment is Transacted Using Paypal, Safe and Secure.
    If I'm Unable to Earn you Your Title. 100% Refund, Promised.

Current Price: $10 or 9€
    Payment in Gold Can Be Discussed. Only if Located on the My Home Server.

I offer my service as a boost, it is not play your own account. I'd be playing for you and progressing through the first
    three trials (Bronze, Silver, and Gold). Then earning the Proven Assailant (Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) - Achievement - World of Warcraft) achievement. Do remember, this offer is hunter only. Meaning the obvious, no one but hunter's need message me.

What Can I do to Reassure You?

Well, I can definitely live stream the event through my Twitch account. Allowing you to watch the whole way through.
    I'm also fine partaking in a Skype call so as to make sure my intentions are pure!

What You Will Need to Do for Me!
    First and foremost, is payment. I'm currently charging $10 over Paypal for this service.
    Second, you need to have at least 1000 gold in bags to provide for buff food, flasks, reforges, and missing gems/enchants.
    Thirdly, you must already have a Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom - Item - World of Warcraft on your weapon.

Skype Info:

james.gates2228
    Add Me for More Info. I'm on at Most Times of the Day.

Last edited by Archrix; 07-15-2014 at 03:55 PM.

** Proving Grounds Endless Damage | Hunters Only | Bronze/Silver/Gold/Endless **
    Tzig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast , effective & super friendly ! executed service as promised , pleasure doing business with you !

anubiscaio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excellent person, extremely fast
    super indicated

Archrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be gone for the next few days. Feel free to add me on Skype and we can arrange a time next week!

Archrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back for the week! Just did a carry today, add me on Skype if you're interested.

michael_drz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We paid you 2 months ago for two of these, you made contact, we needed to wait a couple weeks, then you were busy, and now, gone, you're always on skype but you either instantly log or now just flat out ignore us when we message you. We gave you the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks since we pushed for the first two weeks, but now since you will not make contact with us for weeks now, its past obvious. You have our money through paypal along with additional contact information there, let alone my girlfriend hits you up on skype every other day which you probably blocked. At this point, we can't trust you to now log into our accounts to do this for lack of trust you won't do something to our accounts, so, refund our money now.

michael_drz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing but the sound of crickets with this guy.....
    I will give it one more week and then paypal gets the notice