Gold on EU Outland - Alliance and BurningLegion - Alliance 0.5€ for every 1000 gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shivergiver's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on EU Outland - Alliance and BurningLegion - Alliance 0.5€ for every 1000 gold

Hello, I'm a player of WoW for 7-8 years now. I am not only a gold seller, I play the game alot. That is why I want to sell all the extra gold I make while playing the game. I have 15 level 90 characters, on 5 different servers.

I used to sell to people I know, mostly, but they all stopped playing or moved to other games so by making this thread I'm trying to find new clients for me to sell the gold too.

Of course I understand people will be skeptic because I just made this account. The only thing I can do to boost my credibility and to show people this is not a scam is the fact that you can buy from me any amount from 1000 gold to 100k or how much my stock is at that moment. For example you want to buy 50000 gold but you don't trust I will deliver it. You can instead buy from me 1000 gold or 5000 gold whichever amount would make you feel safer for testing and once you'll see it's legit you can buy the rest of the gold. I know this is not a 100% method of verification but it's the only thing I can offer.

I will not accept to trade you the gold before the payment, so if you want to buy 50000 gold or whatever amount, you can buy 5x 10000 to see it's real, like I said it dosen't matter to me.

My Skype account is : shivergiver

My only method of accepting payment is Paypal.

So please contact me on Skype if you are interested. The price of 1000 gold is 0.5€. My general stock is on the following servers : Outland Alliance, BurningLegion Alliance or Horde and Stormscale Horde. But my stock might run out on certain server so you must ask me on Skype.

Feel free to ask anything on Skype. I'm online around 12, or more, hours a day.

Gold on EU Outland - Alliance and BurningLegion - Alliance 0.5€ for every 1000 gold