Gold on Bleeding Hollow [H] for reasonable price! 400k up for sale. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hukeduke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on Bleeding Hollow [H] for reasonable price! 400k up for sale.

So I bought an account off of Craigslist yesterday for a great deal (Vanilla player trying to stop playing, get rid of account).

I understand that this is my first post on this site as I have been looking around to where I can sell some of the gold on the account and this seems like the best place to try first. If you are a reputable buyer I am willing to trade you the gold first and then receive payment or do some 50/50 type of transaction. Understand I am just as skeptical as you and just want my money and be done. I can show pictures of gold on the account, you can meet me in game, whatever it is for you to believe I am legit as I am just trying to make back the money I spent on the account and then keep the rest of the gold. I am open to any and all ideas to prove my legitimacy so if your interested at all PLEASE let me know.

So now the price. I have never sold gold nor do I plan to do this as a continuos thing. I will be looking to sell 400k at $6.50 per 10k. After looking at other prices of people that seems reasonable for a server like Bleeding Hollow.

PM on here if interested and I do have a skype but I do not use it at all. I don't remember the Skype account name so I may have to make a new one but it is probably KeenanG81, I will edit post if that is correct once I am on my home comp.

******NOTE****** If you PM me, please make sure your inbox is not full so I am able to PM you back. I will be home from work on my comp in 4 hours.

Thank you for reading, now hit me up!!
    Last edited by Hukeduke; 01-24-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Gold on Bleeding Hollow [H] for reasonable price! 400k up for sale.
    Hukeduke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated thread.