looking for a partnership for goldselling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tonykiller999's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for a partnership for goldselling

Hello

i bot for 1 year now and make per day about 700k gold on differnet servers and sides.
    i sell my gold atm to some buyers at ownedcore but then larger i expand my botfarm i count the money i loosed selling my gold to rates like 0,2-0,23e/k.
    i have the most of my farmaccs on low pop servers, but it would not be a problem to transfer 1m gold every 1-2 weeks if the price on big servers is much beter.

please do not writte me if you want me to go first for 10m gold and you wont agree for a small amount for first
    if you are really intressted for a partnership it does not mater for me who go first as long you can give me any proofs you are not a scammer
    i am not intressted in private buyers who will take 100k one time. so do not ask me if you can not take 500k at least per day
    payment method does mater for me.

the price is debatable but what i want is about 1,3x of the price what the other sellers give (0,3-0,4 eur/k atm)

please send me a message on ownedcore if you are intressted to make business with me

do not try to add me in skype. i will not waste my time with any scammers who think replacing a o with a 0 will give them any cooper (like t0nykiller instad of tonykiller)

greetings

looking for a partnership for goldselling
    Urskov's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, which realms and EU or US? We might be interested in doing a partnership.

tonykiller999's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eu servers sry