QUICK Green Fire Quest Kanrethad *DONE BY BEST ONE OF THE WARLOCKS IN THE WORLD* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PvECarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUICK Green Fire Quest Kanrethad *DONE BY BEST ONE OF THE WARLOCKS IN THE WORLD*

PvE Carry is looking to sell the kill for the Warlock green fire quest, Kanrethad!
    Your warlock will be carried by some of the best warlocks in the world, Period.

The moment payment is sent, the carry will be done ASAP. It'll also be streamed on Twitch.

This service is available to North American & European realms as well as Horde or Alliance.

One time payment of 30$ USD via Paypal.
    Most prices are negotiable, so contact me!
    Private message me on forums, or add me on skype @ PvECarry
    We are new to these forums, but our guild name should speak for itself. Contact me for details!

Professional Carry and Guild. Legit 100%. Services were fast and players are pro gamers. Will definitely recommend. I already have a 2nd booking with them.
    Last edited by PvECarry; 01-23-2014 at 05:31 PM.

QUICK Green Fire Quest Kanrethad *DONE BY BEST ONE OF THE WARLOCKS IN THE WORLD*
    PvECarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carries done super quick!