WoW Account for Steam Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account for Steam Account

I want to trade my WoW account for a steam account with a decent amount of games(NO VAC BANS ON RECORD!)

Level 90 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

This is my main character, I have one other 90 shaman, lots of achievements, titles, and mounts(over 100), and a bunch of reputations and revered or exalted.. I have more than 10 characters ranging between 40 and 89. It's also eligible for the hearthstone beta.

If you're interested in this, please add peppahz on skype, I probably won't notice a PM. It would be a very simple process, I give you my info first, you change pass/email/security question and all that and then you let me do the same to the steam account.

It currently has no game time. I can show you a photo ID to prove that the account is originally mine as well.

I'm open to other types of trades, I will not be accepting money however.
    i'm not creative, leave me alone

WoW Account for Steam Account
    TheUnum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is saying peppahz is not on Skype. wrong Skype name? anyway I'm interested and my Skype name is TheUnum.