WoW Gold - Silvermoon EU (A) - for LTC/BTC only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wannasellmyowngold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold - Silvermoon EU (A) - for LTC/BTC only

I'm changing prices, following cryptocurrencies crash and sudden high intrest in my [previously dead] ad. Also updated amount available, from 900k to 950k (potentially reaching 1m with sellout of all mats and items I have left); added clarification on trade rules, following ridiculous proposal/demand of trading gold before payment.

Hi all,

As in subject - I wanna sell gold on Silvermoon EU, Alliance side for Litecoins or Bitcoins.

I've been playing WoW for number of years and now I have no more time to raid, or do PvP; rest is quite boring farming - so I've decided to just get rid of my stash and get few virtual coins for it instead

Never sold gold before, and don't want to do it for £/$/€. Don't want any other coins either.

Currently I have around 950k+ available - I don't plan to specially farm for more, but what I make of daily trade CDs and occasional mats grind out of boredom will probably add few k a week. Once it's gone, it's gone though, and I'll probably put my account for sale as well.

Prices (updated following the sudden deflation):

LTC:

0.2/1k (up from 0.18)
    1.8/10k (up from 1.6)
    17/100k (up from 15)
    16/100k on 500k+ order. (up from 14)

BTC:

0.002/1k (up from 0.0018)
    0.019/10k (up from 0.016)
    0.17/100k (up from 0.15)
    0.15/100k on 500k+ order. (up from 0.13)

PM me, if you wish to negotiate those prices, but offer has to be really close.

Delivery:

I'm working full time Mon-Fri and am back home ~7-7.30pm server time. Can be online, depending on queues, at any pre-agreed time between 8pm and 2-3am - and any time during the weekend - transfers made on those days can get you your gold in minutes

I can do a trade face-to-face, or pay money into guild bank. Please PM.

Added: since it wasn't clear to someone - I will only trade gold AFTER BTC/LTC transaction will be confirmed and currency will be in my wallet. I will be recording transactions and will only communicate via PM, to have a proof of sending correct wallet ID (matching the one in screencast).

Thanks!
    Last edited by wannasellmyowngold; 02-12-2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Price change and clarification of trade rules

WoW Gold - Silvermoon EU (A) - for LTC/BTC only