[EU/US] BOOST SERVICE: ARENA/RBG/Coachings/Honor and CPs/Powerleveling| SAFE,TRUSTED! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Akling's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] BOOST SERVICE: ARENA/RBG/Coachings/Honor and CPs/Powerleveling| SAFE,TRUSTED!

Boosting arena 3s/5s 2200/2400/2500/2700+,Glad/rank1, also RBG till 2200 all classes
    We also doing "big conq caps" aswell
    We are able to play with livestream if u`ll need it.
    Atm also selling gold for EU, Outland : 10k gold = 5,5euro
    ATTENTION : ONLY 1 REAL SKYPE - SANEGG18 !!!
    BE CAREFULL : Known scammers : skype "rated boost outland" (scammer that "boosting" for gold and links my threads for feedbacks )

For all questions about price - please add skype sanegg18
    Thank you for your attention !
    Originally Posted by mirdanek84 View Post
    After a fast and legit boost I would like you all to know these guys are honest, fast on communication and simply the best boosting service I've used so far. Boost was done in 2 evenings and they didn't ruin any of my key binds / UI

Akling was responding really fast on skype and was one thing I really appreciated. Basicaly I always knew what's going on.

Another good thing was that they also streamed for me to give me another proof that games are indeed legit. Price was good and payment was done in complete amount before boost, although they accept partial payments too, which is another cool thing.

I definetly recommend these guys. A++ service!
    Originally Posted by maxfx View Post
    I bought Arena master and other services through them. Their Prices where awesome

Everything was delivered in SUPER TIME .
    Great Service, fun people and their stream has amazing music :P ( I am waiting for some songs on skype Akling )

They are very friendly and i am 10/10 Satisfied. I am 100% to use them next season.
    Keep up the good work guys !
    Originally Posted by Gaaalaxy View Post
    Highly recommend! Awesome service and very good professionals! rank1(2550) done in 1 evening!
    Good prices and good support I will recontact you for my future orders.
    Originally Posted by Johnfreeman312 View Post
    Very good boosters! Recommend to everyone. Very professional
    Bought gladiator. Currently on 2411 in one night and is gonna go 2411 to 2470 tomorrow.
    Most friendly skype of all time. And the skype guy himself, is even a booster!

Gonna buy for my 100 win achivement soon, and is ofc gonna go smooth like always!

Best prices!
    Originally Posted by roellers View Post
    Verry good!
    Friendly people that take the time for you and focus on getting the service done as fast as possible!
    I had problem with paypal ''checking payment'' This would take 12/24 hours. The guy who helped me contacted me when the payment was done and they started to boost me right away!
    It was really fast and I could play the same evening with my friends!

Cheers!
    Originally Posted by Irekei View Post
    Fantastic service from these guys with 5's, kept me in the loop throughout the process which was completed in a few hours.

Highly, highly recommended, planning to use again soon.
    Originally Posted by Irekei View Post
    Got another service to 2.2 in 3's, quick and proffessional as always.
    Originally Posted by ical View Post
    Got 2,2k done in 5s. Great service and quick even if my char was slightly undergeared for it.
    Originally Posted by xKIKIx View Post
    This guys are simply awesome. All what you need in arena they do at the cheapest prices and the best deal.
    Originally Posted by megaman2004 View Post
    Really good boosting service!.. I ordered 2.2k and had it within 2 hours. Fast cheap and reliable gentlemens, recommend them!
    Originally Posted by Maharajah887 View Post
    Really good service! They're skilled and I highly recommend them and it's good prices!
    Originally Posted by Hasteismything View Post
    100% legit! Got boosted to 2.2k within just a few hours, I was on a hurry to get rating before reset and they made it happen! I would recommend these guys to everyone I know! good prices as well.
    Originally Posted by ical View Post
    Got 2,2k done in 5s. Great service and quick even if my char was slightly undergeared for it.
    Originally Posted by Doperth View Post
    Ordered 3s 2200 rating, was done very quick and reasonable price
    Originally Posted by smiley1993 View Post
    boost to 2.6 done rly quick in 2 days and even with problems good service!
    Originally Posted by judenkot View Post
    Awesome Service, i ordered at 18:30 3vs3 2.2k was done at 20:32..... amazing and u will get 2 more Contracts in the Future!

THUMBS UP!
    Originally Posted by Tyyra View Post
    I asked for just a small boost and it was done immediately, can recommend
    Originally Posted by truspin View Post
    Really Happy with the service, added to Skype and quickly got accepted and started talking about what I needed (only a 14k conquest cap - not a specific rating)

After agreeing on a fair price they got to work, really pleased that they managed to get it done from this afternoon->evening.

To anyone considering purchasing, Id happily recommend the service to another person; I'm very skeptical about these sorts of purchases but was very comfortable after contacting them and speaking to Akling and found him to be very pleasant and happy to respond as soon as he could.

Hope this helps you get further business and thanks again for the great service.
    Originally Posted by kallepelle View Post
    Got what I payed for within 1 hour. They let me watch everything on the stream and got what I payed for. RECOMMEND!
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    Vouching for these guys. Great group of guys.
    Originally Posted by heel View Post
    I recently purchased a 2.2k boost from these guys on a somewhat undergeared character with 0 rating. The whole thing only took about two hours. It was also the cheapest service of its kind, at least to my knowledge. The communication aspect of the transaction was also fantastic - the seller did a great job addressing all of my concerns and made me feel like a valued customer. Can't recommend this service enough. You won't be disappointed.
    Originally Posted by maxfx View Post
    Contacting through skype

Update : They seem friendly and the prices are GREAT
    Originally Posted by goodboost View Post
    Amazing boosting and nice people, i wanted 2500 to 2700 done and it was done really fast, no bullshit ! I recommend big time if you need fast reliable boost
    Originally Posted by heel View Post
    Purchased another boost from these fellas a short while ago.

As with the last time, very fast and highly professional. The pricing is among the lowest I have found, if not the lowest, and they even tossed in a couple of free achievements as well.

Should I ever decide to get another boost, they'll definitely be the ones I call; I highly recommend this service.
    Originally Posted by bennoyolo View Post
    Its a legit service. After 2 hours they started boosting and it got done in like a hour. Fast and reliable!
    Originally Posted by Coolmage999 View Post
    Awesome service
    Originally Posted by Jeekxz View Post
    Absolutely amazing service. I was very cautious at first, as I never purchased a boost of any sort before, but after a few minutes of talking to Akling on skype, his very fast replies, honesty, kindness, willingness to , and overall salesman approach made me very comfortable. I got from 2100-2400 in under 2 hours! The prices were amazing compared to large, well-known boosting service websites, and getting to watch the boost live on twitch was the cherry on top! Definitely recommend these guys!
    Originally Posted by El3h View Post
    Must say really good guys, paid for a 2k carry and they done it with no hassles I would use this service again for sure he is a really nice guy.
    Originally Posted by trapchristian View Post
    +rep can vouch
    Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
    Started a rush to 2.2k, US with them. Have been very helpful so far in helping a high rated player prep for a move overseas
    Originally Posted by nombah View Post
    Bought 2.2k rating from 0 took less then 3 hours FROM the moment i contacted them. Really really good!
    Originally Posted by Oynkeh View Post
    Really a nice guy, excellent communication (unlike others tbh). I almost went for another party but they came with a better price! And then they completed it in a hour! Started right away as well. Asked for a stream, got one too. Overall a big fat 10/10 rating.
    I used this service for a friend, can highly vouch. Thanks a bunch
    Originally Posted by FeroXs View Post
    They did 0-2415 for a badly geared character in 2 evenings - absolutely amazing, definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by Darkwire View Post
    perfect service!
    Originally Posted by Shoxqt View Post
    Bought 2k from 1,6k.

added him on skype he responded very fast to me!

i asked him if he could boost my rogue, but i didnt had enough money to pay him the normal price, so he did a nice discount for me!! After we cleared out the money thing he told me what i had to do and explained everything to me. after i sent him the money he instant started with the boosting - been afk for a bit and after 1 and half hour he was finished with everything!!

He told me then that i can log in back and check it out - i logged in and had my exactly ordered Rating!! Not like on other boosting services where they stop like 2 or 3 Rating points before the ordered number.

Nice and fast boost! Very good Support and explaining! Everything LEGIT.

I will definitely order some boost again soon as i have money.

And a big thanks again to Akling for the good Discount, now i can start to play RBG in the 2k xp groups hehe. perfect boosting

Greez Shoqx
    Originally Posted by Berzerk965 View Post
    Akling is by FAR one of the BEST Boosters around.

Me and my 2 other friends have been doing business with him for quick some time and he is my favorite!

I would recommend him anytime everytime with any kind of PvP boost!

and to be honest, he is a good friend to talk to in terms of gameplay or any kind of advice regarding world of warcraft!

I ordered endless hours of self play 3v3 and got to around 2.5 with them! they are friendly and understanding even when i noob out on them they would advice me and we all have a laugh together making the atmosphere very friendy!

i also ordered a full honor gear from them from scratch and akling personally took care of it and threw in a couple of Epic items as well for free!

They really appreciate good costumers and are very understanding.

i would rate them 11/10
    Originally Posted by BaxXter View Post
    after i've added akling he quickly responded and was very friendly in terms of the asking price. ordered the big conq cap and the boost was delivered in a few hours. he kept me up to date and informed me as soon as the boost was done. i'm this was not the last time i've used his service .. extremly satisfied!
    Originally Posted by rpierott View Post
    Awesome seller, done very quickly 2.2k 3s THANK YOU!
    Originally Posted by Dranais View Post
    REAL LEGIT, CHEAP AND FAST!

Communication: 5/5
    Added on skype, 37 minutes later I get an answer already.
    Meets all the questions without exception and quickly, even during the stream.
    He listened and changed its stream setting so I could watch without lag with my rotten connection

Service: 5/5
    Really played, no Wintrade ! I watched the stream and there is good sound on

Price: 4/5
    Basic prices are already well but also I had the right to a reduction, however I put 4 because we always want cheaper: d

Delivery: 5/5
    ETA 1-3 days => Done in 4 hours !
    Originally Posted by swarmleader View Post
    I am usually a lurker and I rarely post (pretty obvious from post count).

But to be honest, just looking at the thread alone does not do enough justice. You have got to talk with the guy, you will not regret it!

A really great and reliable booster, was able to give me the price I asked for (Very unexpected!)

Also efficient and fast so there were no hiccups at all - shows that the booster has experience.

I urge you to talk to him as he will definitely work around what you need
    Originally Posted by Dranais View Post
    Second order ! what can I say more ?
    All are good again.

AN UNBEATABLE PRICE

I do not know what else to say, I just say two post above

THE BEST
    Originally Posted by raxen View Post
    Ordered a massive 13k conquest cap, walked me through everything and he was willing to negotiate on price so i got it cheaper started as soon as payment was done. I would highly suggest using these guys they are safe and fast!!
    Originally Posted by Atticusxen View Post
    So where do I start with these guys?

I purchased a conquest cap yesterday and what normally takes most competitors 1-2 days they completed in less than 24 hours!! These guys are super friendly, speak perfect english, and will do what ever it takes to make you a happy customer! I plan on buying more services from them in the very near future! If you haven't already contacted these guys, what the hell are you waiting for! DO IT NOW!
    I've worked with Akling a few times. Wonderful and aware to all details on my client's carries. I would trust him to do many more in the future. Positive review from me.
    Originally Posted by saiy View Post
    Very satisfied for this 3v3 boost .I recommend. Ty .
    Originally Posted by phancake View Post
    Ordered 25k conq cap. Took some time to get going but he said ETA 2-4 days. After some weird stuff going he started doing it and it took 2 days. overall im satisfied.
    Originally Posted by murglegurgle View Post
    Super-fast service and friendly - got my duelist secured quick and easy. Will use these guys for sure next season
    Originally Posted by Mrdiddler View Post
    I ordered a 2v2 boost to 1750 "Self Play" from Akling. This is my first time buying a PvP boost from anyone.

I casually played Disc Priest to about 1650 last season with a Feral and wanted to get the 1750 achievement and to be able to buy my weapons one reset earlier in Season 3. I started on 1530 rating and began the boost. Due to it being early in the season and other good players obviously climbing we struggled a bit with the original set up (Disc/Enhance) at about 1600 so I was linked up with a Rogue and we got to about 1660 odd with some effort.

I finally ended up with a very good hunter and after some troubles we made it to 1750 rating despite me noobing out and making some mistakes. He did me an excellent price (very very cheap) originally thinking that this would not take very long. However due to my average play (at best *cough*) it took a long time and despite me getting frustrated at times and almost giving in at one point the hunter I was with was unbelievably patient as was Akling with my occasional moaning (again, sorry about that). Despite the odds being against us, they persevered and carried on till the order was fulfilled, this is the mark of truly awesome customer service.

I went with Akling for my PvP boost due to the awesome price he quoted and the fact he clearly has very good feedback. I can now see clearly why. Fast response, courteous, polite, and above all seriously UNREAL patience. Also he clearly has some seriously talented players in his roster (especially that Rank 1 hunter).

I could not have asked for more and I will definitely ONLY be using him for any further arena boosts I need. I cannot say enough positive things about his service, truly. Use him you will not be disappointed!

100/10.

Thank you.
    Originally Posted by Lokomotiv View Post
    Current trading now for a 3v3 boost.
    Originally Posted by toplelz View Post
    very nice service good players. did 2 hours of 3v3 coaching, winning most games at 2.5k mmr
    Originally Posted by Feenixx View Post
    Great boost! Paid for conquest cap and honor gear. Person on skype was very friendly and made sure everything was done and that I was comfortable. Will come back for more boosts.
    Originally Posted by wees View Post
    Just bought 3v3 2,2k boost. Will update once it's done.

EDIT: Recieved 2,2k rating in 3s after 2 days. I am very satisfied with the service these guys provided. Gave me updates on how it was going and also gave me tips on what gear I should buy. I recommend these guys before anyone else!
    Akling is the only person I trust to handle my characters. Long time customer, keep up the great work!
    Originally Posted by Kronobarc View Post
    Ordered a 2k boost. Very smooth, will buy from again!
    Attached Images Attached Images [EU/US] BOOST SERVICE: ARENA/RBG/Coachings/Honor and CPs/Powerleveling| SAFE,TRUSTED!-aklings-3-jpg 
    Last edited by Akling; 07-12-2016 at 01:15 PM.

[EU/US] BOOST SERVICE: ARENA/RBG/Coachings/Honor and CPs/Powerleveling| SAFE,TRUSTED!
    mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a fast and legit boost I would like you all to know these guys are honest, fast on communication and simply the best boosting service I've used so far. Boost was done in 2 evenings and they didn't ruin any of my key binds / UI

Akling was responding really fast on skype and was one thing I really appreciated. Basicaly I always knew what's going on.

Another good thing was that they also streamed for me to give me another proof that games are indeed legit. Price was good and payment was done in complete amount before boost, although they accept partial payments too, which is another cool thing.

I definetly recommend these guys. A++ service!
    Last edited by mirdanek84; 01-22-2014 at 05:38 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaaalaxy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly recommend! Awesome service and very good professionals! rank1(2550) done in 1 evening!
    Good prices and good support I will recontact you for my future orders.

Johnfreeman312's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good boosters! Recommend to everyone. Very professional
    Bought gladiator. Currently on 2411 in one night and is gonna go 2411 to 2470 tomorrow.
    Most friendly skype of all time. And the skype guy himself, is even a booster!

Gonna buy for my 100 win achivement soon, and is ofc gonna go smooth like always!

Best prices!

ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prices? pm me

roellers's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verry good!
    Friendly people that take the time for you and focus on getting the service done as fast as possible!
    I had problem with paypal ''checking payment'' This would take 12/24 hours. The guy who helped me contacted me when the payment was done and they started to boost me right away!
    It was really fast and I could play the same evening with my friends!

Cheers!

fre1703's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello are you available to boost?

Irekei's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic service from these guys with 5's, kept me in the loop throughout the process which was completed in a few hours.

Highly, highly recommended, planning to use again soon.

fre1703's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly professional service, it took a bit of time until there warlock sync the character to his play style. Knowing though my charcter had 0 pvp item they did awsome work. I shared the account and everything was perfect.

DabeyG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I "ordered" a 22k conquest cap from him, where I spoke to him on Skype and they started doing the cap after he got back from work that afternoon, and the huge cap was done by the next morning.
    Very happy with everything, from the initial response time from adding him on Skype to the mass of smileys we sent to each other :P
    I am always uneasy with getting boosts from "companies" as I like to get to know the people/person I'm giving my account to, and I felt comfortable after talking to him for 15 or so minutes.

xKIKIx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys are simply awesome. All what you need in arena they do at the cheapest prices and the best deal.

Hasteismything's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% legit! Got boosted to 2.2k within just a few hours, I was on a hurry to get rating before reset and they made it happen! I would recommend these guys to everyone I know! good prices as well.

iminurpocket's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems legit may contact in future

Akling's Avatar Member Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser