CuttingEdgeBoosts.com [US] 13/13 Heroic & Mythic Hellfire Citadel | HFC & BRF Mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    PvECarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CuttingEdgeBoosts.com [US] 13/13 Heroic & Mythic Hellfire Citadel | HFC & BRF Mounts

>Click the banner above for our website!

Hello, I'm a member of a top tier USA raiding guild and we're currently selling everything Warlords of Draenor PvE related! Before I begin, we have recently rebranded - formerly known as PvECarry, we have changed our image to be the pinnacle of boosting services - Cutting Edge Boosts. Our guild has sold easily over 1000+ mounts, achievements and gear over the years, so this is nothing new to us! You'll be dealing with Americans & Canadians during the whole process of your carry. We normally respond to Skype inquiry within 15 minutes, but it can take longer if you've caught us sleeping.

Note: All current carries are USA Horde

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel! Includes any usable *Mythic* loot & Mount off Mythic Archimonde! Spots available now! (US-Horde Pilot Only!)

12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel! Includes any usable *Mythic* loot Spots available now!

13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel! Includes any usable loot! (Personal or Master Looter, you decide!) Spots available now!

Mythic Blackhand! Include any usable loot & the Ironhoof Destroyer!Spots available now!

Most prices are negotiable, so contact me!
    Private message me on forums, or add me on skype @ Cutting Edge Boosts

The Skype is Cutting Edge Boosts! We've gotten reports of fakes, please be careful when contacting us on skype!

Thank you! <3

Professional Carry and Guild. Legit 100%. Services were fast and players are pro gamers. Will definitely recommend. I already have a 2nd booking with them.
    Ordered a lot of stuff from PvECarry they had great customer service give me some discounts and I am very happy with the service they gave me
    I order Herioc Lei Shen and Ra-Den achivments and got the Ra-Den FoS!! most sellers charging double the price these guys offer they gave me updates constantly
    and then I order a Bralwers Guild 2 PG's and the rest of my Dungeons and Raid meta and other achivements to be complete and done it all in 3days!!!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GREAT PRICES GUYS
    well speak to you on Monday for a full heroic SOO clear I will definetly use u guys again
    Purchased a SoO 10 man carry last week through PVECarry. Everything went extremely well, from my initial questions to the super fast run, they were friendly, professional, and delivered beyond my expectations. Walked away with 10+ new pieces of gear. Would definitely recommend their services.
    bought SoO Clear fast and smooth. These guys don't screw around.
    Completed the Flex Meta run. Wow! This group was fantastic. Amazing group of people in game, and very friendly on voice chat. They are insanely geared, and the whole thing took a couple of hours at most. They even were happy to redo something when there was a bit of a glitch in the game mechanics.

Bottom line is, can't recommend them highly enough, and will be booking some more events with them asap.
    Ordered a Glory of The Orgrimmar run last week while I was out of town. Answered every question I had beforehand without fail. The skype rep was very thorough and it's a GREAT price, will definitely order something again soon!
    Absolutely great group of guys, extremely professional and talented! Run went super smooth and got lucky with a bunch of loot! Would gladly do business with them again!
    A friend and I ran SoO full normal today and had a great time. I highly recommend these guys! The run was fast and we geared up nicely. Looking forward to working with them again.
    Last edited by PvECarry; 09-17-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Updated for 6.2.2

CuttingEdgeBoosts.com [US] 13/13 Heroic &amp; Mythic Hellfire Citadel | HFC &amp; BRF Mounts
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No spots for Heroic Garrosh this week. Everything else is fair game

Will have room come Tuesday! Get your spot today! PvECarry @ Skype

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty packed on Challenge Modes tonight, everything else is available!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spots For Tuesdays SoO heroic run! PvECarry!

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pre ordered a PVE run with them, will reply back with the progress on it after its completed.

EDIT:
    The SoO heroic run was completed over a 2 day course, reasonable of course. I was doing self play all along, they just carried me along. I choose to my role, afk or die during the encounter. No one is there to pressure me into doing anything during the course of the run. And mind you, this is a HEROIC SoO run.

Completed 14/14 Heroic SoO. Got about 16-18 pieces of loot, I can't really remember, even Heroic Warforges, also got my 5/5 T16 heroic tier pieces. You can watch how they deal with Boss encounters and gets loots of your choice, so it's really a good deal.

They also come on skype to remind you, time of the runs, or delays encountered. Well I already scheduled my ToT run. Will feedback how that goes too.
    Last edited by PureLife; 01-23-2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Completed Run

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling Throne of Thunder Thursday, the 24th at special price! 135$ for Full Throne of Thunder clear & 75$ for Lei Shen & Ra'den Message me for details!

Prices are ALWAYS negotiable.
    Last edited by PvECarry; 01-20-2014 at 04:50 PM.

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the Throne of Thunder pre ordered again. Looking forward to it.

arbenc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a lot of stuff from PvECarry they had great customer service give me some discounts and I am very happy with the service they gave me
    I order Herioc Lei Shen and Ra-Den achivments and got the Ra-Den FoS!! most sellers charging double the price these guys offer they gave me updates constantly
    and then I order a Bralwers Guild 2 PG's and the rest of my Dungeons and Raid meta and other achivements to be complete and done it all in 3days!!!
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GREAT PRICES GUYS
    well speak to you on Monday for a full heroic SOO clear I will definetly use u guys again

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have spots for everything and anything! Message on skype! We have room for Heroic SoO come Tuesday!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling 10 man Normal Siege of Orgrimmar for 185$ (90$ savings!)! Message us for details

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One spot taken for SoO Tuesday; Only have space for one more person! Message me to get a spot!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All spots taken for SoO! Everything else is a go!

arbenc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finshed my. Herioc soo run today in 3hrs 30mins!! I just sat down and watched them on twitch I got 15 pieces of gear and 6 of them were WF thanks again for another perfect transaction will speak to u soon for another run on my pally. Best guys in the biz diffenetly recommend these guys

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have room for anything and everything! Message me!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got room! Message me

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast