Molten WoW Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Boiko7530bg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten WoW Account

Greetings OwnedCore users.The reason im selling my account is because I don't have time to play and I've seen everything that WOTLK can offer Lets start with account details.The account is premium on Deathwing realm.There are 7 coins left and around 90 vote points.

Characters:

Tauren Shaman: Restoration PVE 6200 GS and Ench PVE 5900 GS, 450/450 Alchemy and Enchanting,150 frost emblems and 2-3 stacks epic gems.Raid progress: Bane of the fallen King,Heroic (10) Halion.

Orc Warrior: Protection PVE 6200 GS and Fury PVE 5800 GS 450/450 Jewelcrafting and Mining,50 frost emblems,4 stacks epic gems and some gold left Raid Progress: Kingslayer on 10 and 25

Orc Deathknight: Starting gear only.This is a farm character with mining and herbalism 450/450

Once you have the account feel free to change the email or I can give you the current email.Everything will be handled via middleman so there won't be any scams

I can also sell my other account also premium with character on Deathwing realm.Troll Hunter PVE 6400 GS,Leatherworking and Skining 450/450.Raid progress 11/12 Icecrown Citadel 25 Hc.I've almost completed The Insane title achiev.The only problem with the account is that I don't know the email adress

Payment will be made via PayPal
    If you have any interest or any offers,write them on PM
    Last edited by Boiko7530bg; 01-17-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Molten WoW Account