My WoW Account for Gw2 Exotics/Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Trixzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My WoW Account for Gw2 Exotics/Gold

Looking to Trade my U.S. Pvp WoW Account with all exp including mists: Has 2 lvl 90's warrior and rogue both in 10+ tyrancial gear il 494 and 490, both full enchanted and proffs maxed War(Bs+Jc) Rogue(Skin+LW). includes 3 85s, hunter, pali and dk. Also includes Sunstone Panther and Heart of Aspects Mounts and should still have 10+ thousand gold if i remember correctly. Main Server Tichondrius. Never touched pve so all the fun stuff is still there for you if you want it.
    looking for items( precursers, relatively expensive exotics etc) or just a decent amount of gold. also willing to flat out sell the account if the price is right.
    Open to hear your offers and willing to negotiate.
    Leave a message for Skype info and armory links. Or phone # if you are close and would rather call.

My WoW Account for Gw2 Exotics/Gold